Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The red is a bit more "red" in the photos than it really is....

any idea on how to make the images bigger without passing the limit image size (146kb). resolution? image size? best format? Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow, thats one of the nicest gallardos i've seen in a while. Great job with the options (manual, navigation, glass bonnet), thats exactly how i've got it. Love the colour combo too. <Sorry I can't help you about the pics, as I myself don't know how to post any in the first place.> Some great scenery in the background, where in Italy do you live?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D I live in N.Italy. The pictures were taken on the island of elba, off the tuscany of tuscany! (managed to get safely on the ferry, with a bit of tricks by the ferry guys!! :) )

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
So I have a question?...The floor matts..are they after market, from the dealer or did you order them that way with the red piping on the side?.....

In anotherr words HOW THE HELL do I gert them for my car? :confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Roy! The matts was a present (together with luggage and cleaning products) of my dealer. They have red pinnings on the outside and a big (approx 10cm diameter) raging bull icon on the outside lower corner...don't know if they are an optional or what!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Beautiful car, and great to finally see some good pictures of it, as I know many of us were falling along with you as you posted about your order, etc. Anyway, enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
ciao lorenzo
great car, beautiful rims: are they painted?

p.s. finalmente un altro italiano sul sito, pensavo di essere l'unico,
a proposito qualche tuo parente ha avuto in passato una miura e una countach per caso? :wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
no emilio, ci sono anche io di italiano....quando riesco ad esserci....
come vedi possiamo dire la ns....ne approfitto x salutare anche lorenzo.
Ciao
:wave:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
hi max 5 :)
where are you from?
see you soon on the talk :wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts