Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am both new to this forum and soon new to Lamborghini ownership.
I just last week placed my deposit on a lamborghini SV roadster.
Excited with building it I would like to share my indecisiveness with colors and options with you guys.
but first: I do not have an order number! Is this normal? Check is cashed by the dealer with a verbal and email assurance of an allocation. Could it be because I haven't finalized my Build?
Any advice on the matter would be appreciated!

Color confusion:
Bianco Isis (White) - Solid color (I would prefer in matte white like the pirelli) or
Rosso Bia (Red Glittered) most common SV coupe color(for good reason: its gorgeous) or
Grigio Titans (which isn't offered on the build sheet but I am told that anything is possible with Lambo)

Quesitonable options:
5GL - $5600 - Removable Hard top in visible carbon fiber
I'm thinking this might not look right, being glossy carbon compared with the entire cars dry carbon

PMB - $0 - Navigation and infotainment system
who needs navi in a sv. thats what google maps is for on my phone if I ever get lost on a track

PLK - $2100 - Carbon skin package
no clue what this is

OTS - $1400 - Footplate in carbon fiber:
would stepping on this scratch it up to where it looked bad?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Greetings and salutatinos, zero260! :)
Welcome to Lambotalk...and congratulations on your upcoming acquisition! :)
I'll let those who have gone through the same process to chime in, but from what I know, the order number comes later once Lamborghini has your vehicle slotted for production.
As for the options...I also think the red is awesome ( a classic color), but they'd all look good. Some people prefer white and other think that grey is the best color...many would opine that Verde is THE color. This is personal preference, so whatever looks the best to you.
5GL - The glossy carbon fiber top might clash or might not...I'm not sure, and it is really, again, a personal preference. If your dealer has a configurator, try to see if you can get it configured with this option and see how it looks.
PMB - I'd say go for the Navi/Infortainment system even if you don't really need it (after all, it doesn't cost anything!).
PLK - I'm not sure what the Carbon skin package is either.
OTS - Footplates invariably get scratched...and I'm sure carbon fiber ones would be easier to scratch. Either way, they should probably be protected in some way...and if you do that, it shouldn't matter if you get the carbon fiber ones (which, would actually look better and fit with the "scheme" of the SV).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks sam23.

Bill699 I will recontact the dealer since they said a few months.
Who issues the order number? Is it a guarantee of allocation placement?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Get the carbon roof, it looks great. You can also have it covered with a matte clear bra so it matches the rest of the OE carbon. If I remember correctly the carbon skin is the fabric choice.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am both new to this forum and soon new to Lamborghini ownership.
I just last week placed my deposit on a lamborghini SV roadster.
Excited with building it I would like to share my indecisiveness with colors and options with you guys.
but first: I do not have an order number! Is this normal? Check is cashed by the dealer with a verbal and email assurance of an allocation. Could it be because I haven't finalized my Build?
Any advice on the matter would be appreciated!

Color confusion:
Bianco Isis (White) - Solid color (I would prefer in matte white like the pirelli) or
Rosso Bia (Red Glittered) most common SV coupe color(for good reason: its gorgeous) or
Grigio Titans (which isn't offered on the build sheet but I am told that anything is possible with Lambo)

Quesitonable options:
5GL - $5600 - Removable Hard top in visible carbon fiber
I'm thinking this might not look right, being glossy carbon compared with the entire cars dry carbon

PMB - $0 - Navigation and infotainment system
who needs navi in a sv. thats what google maps is for on my phone if I ever get lost on a track

PLK - $2100 - Carbon skin package
no clue what this is

OTS - $1400 - Footplate in carbon fiber:
would stepping on this scratch it up to where it looked bad?
Welcome to Lambo-Talk and Lambo ownership. What a first Lambo to own!

Having gone through the entire ordering process for the LP700 Roadster in 2013 and now going through it again for LP750 Roadster, let me clear your questions up for you.

First, you will receive an order number (the same number through the entire ordering, building process) as soon as your dealer input your order in the LOOM (Lamborghini Operation Ordering Management) system in their computer. To do this, you must have all your specs choices selected. Once selected, you can still change anything prior to an "allocation date" for building. Once an allocation build date is assigned to your order, then it is very difficult to modify your build choices. So you don't have an order number yet, that means, your dealer have not gotten your build specs to input into the LOOM. Once your dealer knows what specs you like, then they will input into the LOOM and start an order for you....i.e. an order number will be assigned. Once an order number is assigned to you, you will keep that same order number throughout the car's building process.

Bianco Isis = glossy white
Bianco Canopus = matte white (you want to order this color if you want matte white)

Grigio Titans IS a standard factory $14,000 matte color paint option. It is on the build list. There are 5 standard factory matte paint colors, white, brown, black, grey, and yellow.

Should get navigation for resale value. If you don't want it, then don't get it...I believe you'll save 15 lbs of the car.

Carbon skin is a shiny leather like fabric with carbon fiber weave pattern, but NOT carbon fiber. Lighter grey and it's wrapped above the instrument cluster. Looks like a plastic rubber material. Very limited in places to put this fabric.

Carbon Flooring is actual matte carbon fiber monocoque exposed through the "star" shaped floor design versus the standard metal exposed through the "star" shaped floor design. Not going to scratch it that much because the "star" shaped floor design blocks most of the surfaces.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I just placed an order for my SV roadster as well, along with deposit. You should have received build packet, don't know anything about a build number though. I don't know about the other options but I would recommend the Nav pack just for resale value. Cheers!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey I just placed an order for my SV roadster as well, along with deposit. You should have received build packet, don't know anything about a build number though. I don't know about the other options but I would recommend the Nav pack just for resale value. Cheers!
I went with nav for that same reason.

Any idea on delivery - congrats on locking one up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts