Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have finally gotten my first car recently at the age of 19. I had a small business last year but it kinda died out. Hoping to restart it in the near future but now it is proving a bit impossible.

I also have school to look forward to september.

I bought a suzuki maruti, it is a small car. Very small car and really fuel efficient. I love standard and I hate driving automatics.

I was going to buy a subaru or such but then I said, i am going to need money for school, it is my first car and I am a beginner, better to practice on a cheap car before going for something I might can't manage. I do burn the clutch a little too often so I am trying to cut down on that as well. THe suzuki cost me about $2000 in US currency.

You know I am still happy that I got that car, I mean there are times when I see friends or people and I just want to show off so i quickly accelerate. Thank god the car was slow, or maybe I would have flip going around a corner. I need better control, I am working on it.

To me the car looks really ugly, I wont lie. But I am just going to stick with it for now. Hopefully in the next 15 years after finishing medical school I will focus on getting that lamborghini.

I hoping to have a car collection when I am old, so I don't think I would sell my cars but rather just add to it.

Everyday when I am home I am brain storming a new business idea but I just can't see to find one good enough. Would really want some extra cash at the moments so I can get through university without any stoppage.

My quote: "Take childhood seriously(meaning education) and in the future enjoy your life to the max in luxury !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,264 Posts
And drive an eGear LP before you say you hate automatics! Paddle shifting can be fun.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And drive an eGear LP before you say you hate automatics! Paddle shifting can be fun.
With the exceptions of paddle shifts of course. I find paddle shifts very interesting. I usually classify it as a semi automatic and not just an automatic.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Good luck with the driving Renhard. I got my permit here this past Monday. I'm not doing too bad. I drift a bit towards the curb. And my turning is crap at times. Other times it is spot on. Just learning how to judge.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Everyday when I am home I am brain storming a new business idea but I just can't see to find one good enough. "
Truth be told, if you wait for what you consider to be the perfect business opportunity, you will never find it. They do not exist. Success is found in taking what is in front of you and persevering until you beat it into a profitable business. The time to do this is when you are young. The lessons you learn are priceless. Take the risk now, not later in life when you have so much more to lose.

My 2c looking at life from age 60.

Cincy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Truth be told, if you wait for what you consider to be the perfect business opportunity, you will never find it. They do not exist. Success is found in taking what is in front of you and persevering until you beat it into a profitable business. The time to do this is when you are young. The lessons you learn are priceless. Take the risk now, not later in life when you have so much more to lose.

My 2c looking at life from age 60.

Cincy
Thank you that makes perfect sense. Need to just take a risk now

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck with the driving Renhard. I got my permit here this past Monday. I'm not doing too bad. I drift a bit towards the curb. And my turning is crap at times. Other times it is spot on. Just learning how to judge.
How old are you?

In my country drifting towards the curb is very dangerous because sometimes the terrains have gully on the side of the road. And I mean deep gullies.

·
Registered
249 Posts
How old are you?

In my country drifting towards the curb is very dangerous because sometimes the terrains have gully on the side of the road. And I mean deep gullies.
16. Here in NJ I was just trying to make sure I'm not too close to the yellow line. Monday night some idiot was over the line so I'm just trying to stay in the middle and find the balance.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
16. Here in NJ I was just trying to make sure I'm not too close to the yellow line. Monday night some idiot was over the line so I'm just trying to stay in the middle and find the balance.
You will become a professional in no time just keep practising. Most of the roads in my country arent really mark, only the roads leading to the major cities and towns.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You will become a professional in no time just keep practising. Most of the roads in my country arent really mark, only the roads leading to the major cities and towns.
Yea. Just a bit ago I was out and my turns are improving. Sometimes I don't turn the wheel enough or I turn it too much. Like when I'm turning and I don't want to go into the another lane I might turn a bit too much.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea. Just a bit ago I was out and my turns are improving. Sometimes I don't turn the wheel enough or I turn it too much. Like when I'm turning and I don't want to go into the another lane I might turn a bit too much.
I use to do that when i had my learners permit and my father made me learn the hard way. Driving really really slow. I mean really slow. So driving from the nearest city to my home would take about 30 mins, and the way how I was driving slow it took me over 1 and a half hour to reach. And every time I try I would speed it up a little until i get it perfect.

My father is loud when it comes on to driving. He usually street race when he was younger and he has a lot of experience. He is afraid of the potential that i might want to street race as well so he is ensuring that I know to control the vehicle properly. The amount of shouting he does when I cut a corner or go over too much, staying on the road 1 and a half with him while i was driving was killing me. I am glad I passed that stage.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I use to do that when i had my learners permit and my father made me learn the hard way. Driving really really slow. I mean really slow. So driving from the nearest city to my home would take about 30 mins, and the way how I was driving slow it took me over 1 and a half hour to reach. And every time I try I would speed it up a little until i get it perfect.
Holy crap. No way you could do that here. You'd be yelled at, honked at, people would give you the finger, someone might try and run you off the rod (yea people can be that crazy here), and you'd probably get a ticket.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Holy crap. No way you could do that here. You'd be yelled at, honked at, people would give you the finger, someone might try and run you off the rod (yea people can be that crazy here), and you'd probably get a ticket.
We did it when vehicle was hardly on the road. Like way in the night about 1 am. But then again in your country the roads might still be busy then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts