Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

Premium Member
Here is a short video of my EVO that my SA had taken when it arrived at the dealership. One more week to go!

I didn't think I cared for the color piping on the floor mats but you may have me reconsider that thought!! Go Gators!!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I love my color............馃寛

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Glad I did the rear diffuser body color. Really pops.
Yes, it does look great but let me forewarn you it's a bear to get down under there and detail that area. Though, truth be told, the wife and I love detailing our sports cars together it adds another dimension to the hobby.

Registered
Are you just getting the front PPFd? I鈥檓 thinking about R compound tires so I wonder if I should do other areas because sticky tires pick up rocks and debris.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Are you just getting the front PPFd? I鈥檓 thinking about R compound tires so I wonder if I should do other areas because sticky tires pick up rocks and debris.
Full frontal, rockers, door sills, and backs of mirrors only. I had that on both previous Huracans' and it worked great. One thing though, that windshield gets chipped real easy and real quick. After a couple of hundred miles I had a few chips in the windshield.

Reactions: kumizi

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Albert, that looks so nice! Oh how that makes me miss my Blu Cepheus. You must be very excited, when do you get it?

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Thanks Russ, it arrives on the 20th of October. I am having the car dropped off at my PPF installer business location in Austin. The wife and I will meet the delivery person and inspect the car then have our PPF installer, Rene, work his magic.

Reactions: Russk

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
Here is an excellent summary posted by @AC SATCO in the STO thread of all the relevant tracking info/data for the STO but I thought it would be useful for those wanting to learn the various codes and jargon associated with the various tracking status/points. Apparently, at this time, it is taking 8 plus months from order submission to delivery of an STO.

Attachments

Registered
Full frontal, rockers, door sills, and backs of mirrors only. I had that on both previous Huracans' and it worked great. One thing though, that windshield gets chipped real easy and real quick. After a couple of hundred miles I had a few chips in the windshield.
Something to consider for your windshield. I get this installed on every car I purchase. My MY22 Evo RWD is coming in about 2 months (fingers crossed), going to have full PPF and the windshield done before taking it out in the summer. I am sure they have something similar in your area as well.
Dynoflex Edmonton | Windshield Protection Film | First Detailing Studio

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Much distortion?

41 - 60 of 86 Posts