Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 86 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So right at 5 months from order acceptance to delivery. Thanks for the info.

My dealer gave me a guesstimate of 6 months.
Yes, that is about right but also consider it was ~ 5 months for me which included the 3-week Lamborghini summer shutdown. So, mine apparently, took a little over 4 months to complete.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I thoughts delivery times from date of order acceptance were running 8 to 10 months now?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I thoughts delivery times from date of order acceptance were running 8 to 10 months now?
Russ, things may change and the production time could increase. I think the problem is a lot of times is the dealerships are taking deposits on future allocations so, the order is not submitted in a timely fashion. Though, one thing I am certain about product restriction, as with the Sport Seats, could really extend the timeline considerably.

Reactions: kumizi

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Russ, things may change and the production time could increase. I think the problem is a lot of times is the dealerships are taking deposits on future allocations so, the order is not submitted in a timely fashion. Though, one thing I am certain about product restriction, as with the Sport Seats, could really extend the timeline considerably.
You sure were lucky you got your order pushed up like did, you might have been one of the last ones before things went crazy. I hope we see your car soon, like about week away?

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks Russ, yes after May things went crazy plus the announcement by Winkelmann about the end of the 10-Cylinder Huracan did not help matters either.

Reactions: lkcf1

Registered
Yes, that is about right but also consider it was ~ 5 months for me which included the 3-week Lamborghini summer shutdown. So, mine apparently, took a little over 4 months to complete.
5 months was super lucky! I placed deposit for EVO RWD on 6/4/21, dealer said expected delivery 4/22 (sports seats was an issue + Aug vacay)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
5 months was super lucky! I placed deposit for EVO RWD on 6/4/21, dealer said expected delivery 4/22 (sports seats was an issue + Aug vacay)
Yes,unfortunately, Sport Seats being on product restriction has impacted a number of orders and it began at about the time you placed your order. Is your car 鈥淚n Production鈥 yet or still waiting on the availability of the Sport Seats?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
FYI, my VIN showed up today, the 8th of October, on the Unica App.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I think I know what your VIN is: ZHWUF5ZLAMBO2018
I have slipped up a few times with my camouflaging efforts :rolleyes: but, not to worry, if someone hijacks my VIN I will know where to look. :giggle:

Registered
Just received a text from my SA and my EVO was picked up from Port today and arrives at the dealership Early Monday morning! 馃殭馃殭馃殭
I am so jealous but happy for you. I wake up everyday with uncertainty and it鈥檚 tearing me apart. Recently started on anxiety meds to deal with this.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I am so jealous but happy for you. I wake up everyday with uncertainty and it鈥檚 tearing me apart. Recently started on anxiety meds to deal with this.
You already have your VIN so just hang in there it will happen before you know it. Though, I know how you feel, it seems it's so close and yet so far.

Premium Member
Just received a text from my SA and my EVO was picked up from Port today and arrives at the dealership Early Monday morning! 馃殭馃殭馃殭
It was I who sent that text spoofing your SA's number. Apologies, and please disregard the text message.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
FYI, my EVO was delivered to the Charlotte dealership today the 11th of October, see post #515 in the linked thread. 馃馃嵕

21 - 40 of 86 Posts