Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My EVO timeline from order submission to final delivery at the dealership. Your experience may be different but I have to say after following a number of forum member descriptions the timeline described is pretty consistent, and dare I say, accurate. One thing my SA had said to me, and has been born out by my observations, is “Huracans’ are produced like clockwork”.
  • Deposit on the 3rd of May
  • Order Submitted on the 13th of May
  • In Production the 26th of May
  • VIN Assigned on the 7th of September
  • EVO Completed on the 15th of September
  • In Transport to Baltimore Port the 21st of September (Ship departed Emden on the 24th of September)
  • Arrived Baltimore (Sparrows Point port) on the 4th of October
  • Delivered to the Dealership the 11th of October (FYI, transport to the dealership is arranged/prearranged by Lamborghini not the dealership)
  • PDI Same day of arrival and takes about 4 to 6 hours
  • Delivered on the 20th of October
  • PPF, Suntek Ultra completed on the 22nd of October

What images to anticipate on your Unica App.

I have received four images on the Unica App to date:
  • the first was "In Production" image on the 4th of August (actually went into Production on the 26th of May........slow to update)
  • the second was the "Tunnel" photo on the 5th of October, the day after it was left at the Baltimore port (the car was actually completed on the 15th of September)
  • the third was "Connect Your Car" today the 7th of October
  • The fourth bit of info was my VIN which showed up on the 8th of October

I hope this timeline is of some value to our forum members. Lastly, best of luck on your EVO/Lamborghini adventure!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
219 Posts
Great write up and very detailed. Hopefully members actually read everything.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
392 Posts
I am so angry. Ordered Urus in beginning of April and still no clue when it will be delivered.
I would call your dealer and get them to send you a screenshot with the actual status in their system.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
392 Posts
Then you may very well not have an active order in the system. I would definitely get to the bottom of this Pronto.

·
Super Moderator
3,429 Posts
I can see in the Unica app that it's in-production, but no info from my dealer on anything else.
This just means that the order was validated. It does not mean it’s in actual production. Unless it goes from validated to in production in Loom then it’s not.

·
Super Moderator
3,429 Posts
If you have a Vin then your Urus will be here any day!

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you have a Vin then your Urus will be here any day!
I received the VIN from them about a month ago. But haven't heard any other info since then. It's really hard for me to wake up, all I can think of is the URUS and it's driving me crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
I am so angry. Ordered Urus in beginning of April and still no clue when it will be delivered.
I'm not really angry and dealer has been keeping me updated but gave deposit about 2 weeks after Albert and still don't even have an allocation yet. Not a big deal since order was vaildated and registered by Lamborghini so it will get built, just no date yet and I will keep my spyder till it comes in.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm not really angry and dealer has been keeping me updated but gave deposit about 2 weeks after Albert and still don't even have an allocation yet. Not a big deal since order was vaildated and registered by Lamborghini so it will get built, just no date yet and I will keep my spyder till it comes in.
At least you have a lambo to drive now. I have to run or take one of the Bird scooters to get around.

·
Super Moderator
3,429 Posts
That's because you ordered an AWD. Really not sure why that matters but seems like it does. Have you tried a RWD?

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
That's because you ordered an AWD. Really not sure why that matters but seems like it does. Have you tried a RWD?
Dealer let me take a RWD for a long drive and was ok but I prefer AWD, especially front end looks on it. For rear I could go with either. Also will most likely put a VF Supercharger on it so the AWD will be a big plus for that

·
Registered
2022 Huracan EVO (Ordered 07/02/2021)
27 Posts
Great post OP.
Much appreciated! Subscribed to future threads/pics…

I received a Lamborghini Unica App invitation; however, I can’t get past the the Invitation Code!

Congratulations & enjoy in good health…

cheers/B

·
Registered
BMW ///M
139 Posts
Great thread, thanks for the timeline!

I thought the car doesn't appear in the Unica app until the VIN is assigned and entered in the app. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
196 Posts
So right at 5 months from order acceptance to delivery. Thanks for the info.

My dealer gave me a guesstimate of 6 months.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great thread, thanks for the timeline!

I thought the car doesn't appear in the Unica app until the VIN is assigned and entered in the app. Am I wrong?
Thanks. The first time your EVO shows up in the Unica App is to indicate it is "In Production" but that usually is 10 weeks +/- after the fact*. What I have come to realize is that the Unica App is not real-time.

*my EVO went into production on the 26th of May but that was not reflected in the Unica App until the 4th of August.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts