1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
160 Posts
Roy has 2 or 3 6.0's for sale and I'm considering letting mine go.
Glws

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,371 Posts
Sledge, you pour your heart and soul into these cars so that’s a great example of a car that will come to somebody in fantastic shape. I’m not in the market but if I was I’d be all over that one. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,139 Posts
Beautiful car, and the interior is absolutely perfect.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its definately something different, and aging well. Thank you for the comments on BAT - much appreciate. I hope it goes to a good home, but after driving it all around the last few weeks, I am also more than happy to keep it in the garage.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1995 Diablo VT
65 Posts
Its definately something different, and aging well. Thank you for the comments on BAT - much appreciate. I hope it goes to a good home, but after driving it all around the last few weeks, I am also more than happy to keep it in the garage.

View attachment 300348
Stunning car and very undervalued IMHO. I almost pulled the trigger on one awhile back but decided to hold out for a Diablo. But would love to add one to the collection eventually!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Looks so good with the Bravos

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Pretty good sale. Hope everything continues to go well and you have a nice smooth transition.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,371 Posts
Geno, the melancholy will go away when you get the next Lamborghini. Hopefully soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts