Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Ok, I need to decide what I want with the exhaust. Keep Capristo or go Stardropper.

Reactions: BRU

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thought I'd add this since i get asked it in my inbox a lot...
For those of you who say I want to touch up my interior a little, but i dont want to go all out like you Kratos, lol.... What's something small I can do?.... I suggest you get rid of the "grey plastic" pieces that are standard on first gens....speedo face, button trims, and door handles. Will add a lot. The speedo face I just painted black, simple easy, and looks much better. You can also paint the trims too, a gloss black will look better, but I decided to have Mindaugas ship me carbon trims and handles for a quick swap out. (of course you don't have to color like I did on the handle, lol) Oh and if you have trouble getting the speedo face off, the trick is they put some small screws on the back side you have to wiggle out (took a minute of head scratching, lol)
20201112_131442.jpg
20201112_131328.jpg
20201112_131519.jpg

·
Registered
310 Posts
This is THE BEST conversion I've seen!
Would you mind PMing me that list of suppliers as well PLEASE.
Also, was your "original" car a LP700-4 or an S?
Thanks a lot - what an inspiration! Cheers Ed Burton (Australia)

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
This is THE BEST conversion I've seen!
Would you mind PMing me that list of suppliers as well PLEASE.
Also, was your "original" car a LP700-4 or an S?
Thanks a lot - what an inspiration! Cheers Ed Burton (Australia)
Thanks. It was a LP700. I'll pm you the suppliers.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
37 Posts
Hey Kratos, did your car come with the travel package/cup holder? I think I see the slot for it in the bottom right of the picture above. Mine did not come with this option and I would very much like a cupholder of some kind if it's easy to install. And less than $800, which I think is what the travel package ran lol.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
Hey Kratos, did your car come with the travel package/cup holder? I think I see the slot for it in the bottom right of the picture above. Mine did not come with this option and I would very much like a cupholder of some kind if it's easy to install. And less than $800, which I think is what the travel package ran lol.
Yes I think. After having several Lambs without it, I now appreciate the gravity of this option, especially only buying roadsters, lol.
20201121_164305.jpg

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
37 Posts
Looks good, I wish the prior owner had gone for it. So you did not add it to yours, it came with it? I’ll do some more research, hoping there is some option aftermarket.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Looks good, I wish the prior owner had gone for it. So you did not add it to yours, it came with it? I’ll do some more research, hoping there is some option aftermarket.
I didn't add anything. It came with this cupholder.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
I taught @Kratos everything he knows :rolleyes:. Now if I could just learn what I taught him.:giggle:

61 - 72 of 72 Posts