Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Interior stage complete. Before and after shots...

Before...

20200411_220426.jpg

20200411_220354.jpg

After....

received_3372800586173205.jpeg

received_2435378296771089.jpeg

received_391330975344696.jpeg

received_1875543752599039.jpeg

received_2834331750181737.jpeg

received_421445138863835.jpeg

20201027_104000.jpg
received_785645231981114.jpeg

Reactions: BRU

·
Registered
293 Posts
That's just awesome

Reactions: Kratos

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
37 Posts
Very nice work Kratos, gives us all something to aspire to.

Any update from Gintani? I'm thinking about ordering a Capristo exhaust at this point given the trouble you've had.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Very nice work Kratos, gives us all something to aspire to.

Any update from Gintani? I'm thinking about ordering a Capristo exhaust at this point given the trouble you've had.
Interesting you brought him up, because I have been thinking hard today about canceling and getting a refund from them. 8 weeks since ordered, no clear date of build completion, and inconsistent communication.

I emailed them and told them I'll be making the decision tomorrow.

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
37 Posts
Interesting you brought him up, because I have been thinking hard today about canceling and getting a refund from them. 8 weeks since ordered, no clear date of build completion, and inconsistent communication.

I emailed them and told them I'll be making the decision tomorrow.
Such a shame you've encountered these issues, they could be selling a lot of these, but something fishy seems to be going on. I'm not buying the excuses he gives in the SavageGarage video. If it had to do with receiving a shipment from overseas, that's understandable. But you either apply for a patent on your unique design, or you expect it to be copied and hope your first-to-market advantage is enough to build your brand and reputation.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Such a shame you've encountered these issues, they could be selling a lot of these, but something fishy seems to be going on. I'm not buying the excuses he gives in the SavageGarage video. If it had to do with receiving a shipment from overseas, that's understandable. But you either apply for a patent on your unique design, or you expect it to be copied and hope your first-to-market advantage is enough to build your brand and reputation.
Yeah his whole personality and tone towards it in the video rubbed me the wrong way. It was a douche excuse to cover up the real reason. I was told by some not to trust him, but the appeal to getting that Stardropper sound was what made me try him.

If I cancel with Gintani I'll just stick with the Capristo I already have on the car. It's not high pitched like the two above, but it's a quality unit from a reputable company.

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
37 Posts
Yeah his whole personality and tone towards it in the video rubbed me the wrong way. It was a douche excuse to cover up the real reason. I was told by some not to trust him, but the appeal to getting that Stardropper sound was what made me try him.

If I cancel with Gintani I'll just stick with the Capristo I already have on the car. It's not high pitched like the two above, but it's a quality unit from a reputable company.
Have you looked at ordering a Stardropper system? I just poked around Boomcraft's website and don't see a system for the S. I think I read that they're heavy even compared to stock. That sound, though...

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Have you looked at ordering a Stardropper system? I just poked around Boomcraft's website and don't see a system for the S. I think I read that they're heavy even compared to stock. That sound, though...
I did a few months back but couldn't figure out how to get one. And when I asked people, everyone went ghost silent. So then I went Gintani. But now at this point, I'm ready for my car to be out of "parts waiting" phase, and just focus on enjoying my creation.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I notice you have the EGO mode selector - is that something you were able to retrofit and program to function properly?

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I notice you have the EGO mode selector - is that something you were able to retrofit and program to function properly?
Actually that mode icon was on the car when I bought it. Never tried to see if it would light up, nor did I think "hey this not supposed to be on this model." Now you've just given me something to look at, lol.

·
Vendor
1,322 Posts
I did a few months back but couldn't figure out how to get one. And when I asked people, everyone went ghost silent. So then I went Gintani. But now at this point, I'm ready for my car to be out of "parts waiting" phase, and just focus on enjoying my creation.
I have had some interest in Stardropper but nothing too serious so if you really wanted it I should be able to get one. If you really wanted it just let me know

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
PM sent^^^^

·
Registered
39 Posts
Crazy build

what year is the car ?
your signture says Aventador SV, but then you mentioned you didn’t want to spend SV money.

love what you've done, I may send you a PM
thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Crazy build

what year is the car ?
your signture says Aventador SV, but then you mentioned you didn’t want to spend SV money.

love what you've done, I may send you a PM
thanks for sharing
Thanks for reminding me to update sig. Wrote it way back when I almost made the wrong decision. Car is 2016. So glad I went this route...so beautiful, with SV'ish flavor, but a personalized custom flare, and a ton of money saved. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
wheels looks good! whats the size and offset?
I used to know. But it's not so fresh in my mind anymore, and these are not numbers you can even be 1 digit off with, lol.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts