Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry for the delay guys. One of my shops had some things they had to deal with so I had to switch some things up. But here is a before/after teaser to help make up for lost time. 馃槑 馃

20200901_190820.jpg

received_761736277961042.jpeg

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #23
Cool. It looks so much better with the CF wrap.
Thanks but it's not wrapped. All the parts are fully replaced with carbon versions.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #25
This is my current challenge right now. Me and my guy are scratching our heads on this dash removal, lol. I wish I knew someone who has done this before me, haha.

20200914_161658.jpg

Premium Member
Incredible. Great job, and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Kratos

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #28
Lots of inboxes received and replied. This thread so far has been a great success of engaging the AV community. Glad I started it.

Registered
I've been bouncing around the idea of buying a SV or a standard 2012+ roadster, problem is the cheapest SV where I am is pushing 600k CAD, while I can scoop a base roadster for 280-300k Cad in good condition. If it isn't too much trouble could I get the details on who you purchased the parts from? If the numbers make sense I'll just take the financially responsible route.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #30
I've been bouncing around the idea of buying a SV or a standard 2012+ roadster, problem is the cheapest SV where I am is pushing 600k CAD, while I can scoop a base roadster for 280-300k Cad in good condition. If it isn't too much trouble could I get the details on who you purchased the parts from? If the numbers make sense I'll just take the financially responsible route.
No problem. I've been shooting a ton of these emails out lately, lol.

And you are not alone in thought process. Many of us have asked why we should pay double the cost for the SV. So I shared my build to show people a fun alternative to save a ton of cost.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
@Kratos do you have a youtube channel? If so it would be nice to see videos of the transformation.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #32
@Kratos do you have a youtube channel? If so it would be nice to see videos of the transformation.
I do, but I'm not a youtube type of guy. I do think about guys who have done a lot less with exotics over the years, and have used them to grow big channels and IG accounts, and I tell myself I could have been big like them. Lol

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I do, but I'm not a youtube type of guy. I do think about guys who have done a lot less with exotics over the years, and have used them to grow big channels and IG accounts, and I tell myself I could have been big like them. Lol
Never too late! ;)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #34
Who's brave enough to do what I just did. :eek:
20201013_161302.jpg

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Dude, your a brave man but you have proven you鈥檝e got skills. If it were anyone else I would say it's crazy but, in your case, I can't wait to see the finished product! ;)

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
@Kratos, what is you current vision for the new and improved interior? Are you making major changes to the interior console design or upgrading original factory parts?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #38
@Kratos, what is you current vision for the new and improved interior? Are you making major changes to the interior console design or upgrading original factory parts?
I'm just switching out as many parts as I can with carbon (tastefully) with the dash, consoles, and doors. Thing is, I have to take a lot off just to make some minor switches. So not as dramatic a change as you would think based off the pic, lol.

I'm also switching out the seats too to complete the look.

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
I'm just switching out as many parts as I can with carbon (tastefully) with the dash, consoles, and doors. Thing is, I have to take a lot off just to make some minor switches. So not as dramatic a change as you would think based off the pic, lol.

I'm also switching out the seats too to complete the look.
Well, I am not sure of your timeline for the completion of said project but I know many of us expect and have come to expect impressive outcomes. ;)

21 - 40 of 72 Posts