Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if you guys have any questions. I really hope it ends up finding a home with one of the members here as this forum has been instrumental in getting me to take my first step.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Let me know if you guys have any questions. I really hope it ends up finding a home with one of the members here as this forum has been instrumental in getting me to take my first step.

Nice! I’ll be watching it.
Awesome Diablo. Good luck!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brother. With all the legwork you put in and some close calls, I really hope you get the right car for you soon.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Good luck! Should go for big dough way the market is

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
What a beauty. GLWS!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just commented (kind of long but hopefully a worthwhile read) and supported you!
Best of luck and hope the car find an amazing home.
Yasin

Your response simply left me speechless. I’m in fact so taken aback by your endorsement and candor that I’m still thinking how to compose an as elegant a response. You my friend are the very essence of what makes L ownership experience so bloody rewarding. Your contributions here are borderline heavenly and so very rooted in a deep sense of pride of ownership.

I don’t dare say thank you because it just sounds hollow next to your “to the point” penmanship. But Yasin, thank you to a man I never met but I hope for the opportunity to shake your hand for all you contributed to this very close knit family of Diablo lovers.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Your response simply left me speechless. I’m in fact so taken aback by your endorsement and candor that I’m still thinking how to compose an as elegant a response. You my friend are the very essence of what makes L ownership experience so bloody rewarding. Your contributions here are borderline heavenly and so very rooted in a deep sense of pride of ownership.

I don’t dare say thank you because it just sounds hollow next to your “to the point” penmanship. But Yasin, thank you to a man I never met but I hope for the opportunity to shake your hand for all you contributed to this very close knit family of Diablo lovers.
You're most welcome and thank-you for your equally touching reply.

I revel in the passion and when I bleed its 20W50. Something about the Lamborghini name, history and the owners constantly tug at my heart strings, this is a feeling that started happening in 1979 when I was an impressionable kid living in London, England, I started collecting car mags and the premier of those magazines CAR featured the "new" LP500 in all white, from that moment on a massive ignition happened that burns strong to this day.

My focus in life was to get my sheet together, so I could someday run with the bulls.

I fell blessed every day to be an owner and share with you all.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I wish you the best luck and get top dollar.
I always feel a twinge of regret when I actually sell (put up for sale)one of my cars as I think I will never have that car again and all the pleasure it brings. I have been wrong many times too as I tend to replace it with some Thing better.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I saw someone asked about the tail pipes on BAT, I have a set of brand new factory round tail pipes that should be correct for your car if you need them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
congrats on the sale.
Thank you my friend. Really happy to see these amazing machines get the recognition they deserve. I grew up dreaming of the these cars and becoming a lifelong addict when I got to drive one in the UK when they first came out.

Seeing this car leaves is bittersweet to me as it was my first exotic, the car I dreamt of owning for almost thirty years and I really, really love the red on black with red piping interior.

I'll make sure the new owner makes an intro here.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was on vacation this weekend and was not able to monitor nor comment in the final days and now catching up. Congratulations on the sale and great outcome. So much Diablo love and great comments. Looking forward to meeting the new owner on here.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Congrats! I can't imagine how difficult it must be to part with that beauty but at least you still have one. Just out of curiosity, what made you choose the roadster over the VT? Although I think it's still on the low side it's good to see it not go stupid cheap due to the miles.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think it's a very fair result tbh

1 - 20 of 32 Posts