Registered
BMW ///M
104 Posts
Love the color combo!!! Nice build!

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Registered
144 Posts
Have heard that the upgraded audio isn’t worth it. Thinking about dropping it from my 2022 build and adding aftermarket speakers later.

Are center lock wheels worth the hassle?

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was just looking again and realized something I want to change. Car I have now has Full Spec Style Package, I want my new car to have the black gloss up front instead of body color so guess that means I go with High Gloss Black instead?

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have heard that the upgraded audio isn’t worth it. Thinking about dropping it from my 2022 build and adding aftermarket speakers later.

Are center lock wheels worth the hassle?
I have the upgraded audio in my car and think it is well worth the money, sounds very good. Not sure what the hassle is with center lock wheels and don't really care if car has them I just like those wheels the best

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO Blu Astraeus
2 Posts
Great build...but I may be partial as its almost the same as mine. Mine is Blu Atraeus and I did not get the contrast color but do have Rossa highlights and stitching in interior. I went for the more comfortable seats as well. I do love the wheel choice and the upgraded radio is worth it. It’s not a Bowers and Wilkins or a Burmester, but its much better than stock.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,535 Posts
Nice! Can't go wrong with a red/blue combo. I see you opted for the Sport Seats, very cool!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,860 Posts
Spec looks great, and I’m glad to see you got the high gloss rear diffuser, you will be very happy with it.
No Spyder this time, I don’t think I could ever go back to a coupe.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how about getting some more contrast looking stitching? especially on the steering wheel?
On the configurator I cant find the option for contrasting stitching except for on steering wheel? So will have to ask about that as I do want it. As for steering wheel I plan on swapping my current one with new cars so was just going with cheapest option.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spec looks great, and I’m glad to see you got the high gloss rear diffuser, you will be very happy with it.
No Spyder this time, I don’t think I could ever go back to a coupe.
I have the high gloss rear diffuser now and like it. I'm still a bit confused on the difference between the two packages of Style Package High Gloss Black and Style Package Full Spec. I want under rockers black and more of the front black and it's hard to tell on configurator but think that would be the Style Package High Gloss? My car has Full spec and looks like this, only thing black is the small front splitter. Was tough decision on switching back to coupe but in the end felt it will hold up better in long term

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
@Blu Bull the cheapest option for the steering wheel is the smooth leather which is a no cost option. Regarding contrast stitching, see attached image, is that not what you are looking for? If not then if it is something out of the ordinary, and that would probably be an Ad Personam request.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For steering wheel on AWD I only see these two options. Also I see the stitching choice for steering wheel but not for rest of car? Or would that be for rest?

Lamborghini Car Configurator

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
Scott, if you click on the box with the stitching the contrast stitching/color options becomes accessible for selection.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
For steering wheel on AWD I only see these two options. Also I see the stitching choice for steering wheel but not for rest of car? Or would that be for rest?

Lamborghini Car Configurator
Now I understand what you are asking, that would be under Interior-Color and Trim, see attached image. So, you need to select the "inverted stitching" for the color contrast.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, that did it

Reactions: Lambo2018
1 - 20 of 176 Posts