Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded this car in a couple months ago at Ferrari Dealership for a 488. They have lowered price a couple times and it's now at $182k. Car has just over 13k miles and is mint shape with clear bra over full front and rear fenders. Besides VF-800 it has Fabspeed Exhaust and loaded with carbon fiber in and out, also put new Michelin PS2 on car last year. I put around $85k into it so it really is a great deal for someone. Car has never been tracked and anyone that knows me knows I don't beat on cars. Here is dealer link to car Used 2015 Lamborghini Huracan For Sale | Norwood MA ZHWUC1ZFXFLA02135. You can also follow my full build and ownership since day one on this forum. If anyone has any questions on car I would be happy to help. If your interested the Sales guy handling this car is and can reach him direct at 617-947-0335. I'm hoping someone takes this car soon as I keep thinking about buying it back.

Here is a picture of supercharger, they don't show it in add.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,258 Posts
I know your car is loaded, can't believe they didn't mention the super charger, I would think that would be important.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the Dealer doesn't even mention the supercharger?
I confirmed it's still on. They are a Ferrari Dealership and seem worried about liability issues with modded cars

·
Registered
86 Posts
Curious as to why that is? Fear of something going wrong?
The main thing is that people that mod the cars typically mod to a personal preference just as people who buy cars to spec. The Lamborghini is already a niche vehicle to start and therefore has limited buyers.

When buying used one is going to have to find the spec that appeals to them the most that the original owner purchased to spec. Add mods then the potential buyers drastically shrinks because the car has to be a spec the owner likes AND modded in a way that they also appreciate.Plus your point on fear of mods and reliability also coke to play.

with that said, this is a well known package and looks to be a pretty desirable car overall so it will sell but as Ultimate pointed out, it will just take longer.

Looks like a great car. I will say though I don’t like how the supercharger isn’t listed. That’s a red flag. The other is the listed mileage and a photo shown has about 700 miles extra which sometimes can mean that the dealer puts on the miles and uses the car. I’m not saying this dealer has done that but I would be looking into it and inquiring. It’s not uncommon for exotic cars to be used as marketing or other reasons by owners of dealerships.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Is it easy to get the rear wing setup back to stock? The wing isnt really my style, but if its an easy / cheap conversation back to stock, then I might have to start inquiring :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would be very easy to do that. I bought the wing along with a carbon fiber deck lid. I still have the stock piece sitting at my house. I would be willing to let them swap it out

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Just curious but what did they give you for it?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$172k, they first listed car at $189k. If they drop price some more would have me thinking even more about buying back

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
I wonder if you could buy it back without having to pay tax..

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sure I would have to since I got the tax credit on the 488 I bought

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
This car with gloss black wheels would complete it. If I could get it tax free I would buy it...

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,258 Posts
Yes, gloss black wheels would look perfect. I love the blue seatbelts.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't know, I think black wheels are to played out in my area. My Evora has Black gloss so thats enough for me

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did keep my BLUBUL Plate in case I go back to a Lamborghini :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts