Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 superleggera, 2009 C63 , Superformance Cobra , evo 6:5 Tommi Mak , 1976 LX SS torana
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the most lockdown city on planet Earth, something to be proud of isn’t it !! where we send healthy people packing. Well I finally got some of my bits and pieces fitted now that workshops are open again, Donnie at fluid motor union built me a very nice exhaust, Which of course included a cat delete what was most impressive was the welding on the system was incredibly nice like jewelry the sound is like a Formula One car of the days gone by! And yes it also shoots flames. Custom dyno tune was done here by Melbourne Performance Centre , tune files custom done , no errors no check lights etc ! Do you want that never wants to spend the money on it and then complains about check engine lights I suggest you just get a professional to do it . Just noise and power . I also had them fit new front AP rotors 380mm , sadly the rear ones they sent me didn’t work so I bought some giro’s ! I hate mixing brands but whatya do ? We then removed the front differential and driveshaft and Whalla ! To
you anyone that hasn’t done this if you like driving and not just the coffee shop run , but proper driving you will absolutely love this modification the handling is Sublime the steering is still nice and meaty the car feels a lot lighter with the exhaust and the differential changed out ! Throttle response , driveline noise , everything is vastly improved to me it’s now perfect! Happy new year gents
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Hood
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Hood Fuel tank Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Hood
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Hood Fuel tank Motor vehicle

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Nice fab work! You’re going to need to post a video then.

I drove the same color orange Superlegerra back in 2008 and that’s when I joined this forum. I was hooked. Then 10 years later I got a 2008. I also did the RWD conversion which really made this car come alive. One of the reasons I will never sell it!

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Great work! Glad it’s up and running! Are the white rims the final product?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts