Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone tell me how to post decent photos to this site?

These attachments always look utter sh!te due to file compression. I don't understand why this forum compresses images so much given that everyone in the world [who owns a Lamborghini] has access to broadband!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha! Nope, definitely time to go to a new home. All I seem to get time to do these days is drive it to the car wash and back... but has been a superb 5 years of ownership.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haha! Nope, definitely time to go to a new home. All I seem to get time to do these days is drive it to the car wash and back... but has been a superb 5 years of ownership.
I know exactly what that feels like, Naughtius. I've had a couple of years like that. Absolutely no time to enjoy the car. It was driving me crazy lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know exactly what that feels like, Naughtius. I've had a couple of years like that. Absolutely no time to enjoy the car. It was driving me crazy lol.
Meanwhile everyone on Youtube and autotrader are saying "IF I OWNED A LAMBORGHINI I'D DRIVE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND IT WOULD HAVE 200k MILES."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts