Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently in the market for an URUS.

What are the MUST HAVE options on the Urus and are there any common problems that I should be aware of?

Thank you!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I haven't been able to find any 23" winter tires so if you go with that option just be aware. The B&O sound system is a must...roof rails is a must....sunroof is a must....I like comfort so the massaging seats were a must for me too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Amazing car... Received mine 4 weeks ago... I love it.. You will love it... I got it pretty loaded w needed options

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just got mine today. Incredible machine! I would say must have is definitely the B&O sound system, full adas, ambient light, Alcantara seats. The sound system is amazing! Better than my home system which costs much more. You'll love it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,512 Posts
The newer model Lamborghinis really don’t have any COMM0N or re-occurring problems. However I’m sure somebody will come up with something.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Someone mentioned the ambient light package... I find it so subtle as to be almost not even visible. Maybe mine has a problem?

·
Premium Member
13,512 Posts
I opted out for that one because I heard the same. I think yours is normal.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Ya. I passed on the ambient lighting as well. While it seems cool, it’s an expensive option for very little return. Wouldn’t even notice it in the daytime. My dealer says very few even order it. I figured the night vision was more worthwhile, money spent in additional safety seemed like a better ROI. Full ADAS, B&O, sunroof, and rails seems to be the basic “must haves”. I really wanted the 4-seat option, but since they don’t fold, it was a no-go.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You might consider the Full Electric Comfort Seats. I don't know what the base seats feel like, but the optional ones are very comfortable.

Reactions: thomba

·
Premium Member
13,512 Posts
I know one thing I really wanted to order on my 2021 Spyder and that was colored seat belts. Get this, you can get them on the Coupe, but not on a Spyder! What the heck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It has very minor electrical glitches but luckily they don't last. Screen goes completely dark, window doesn't go down a tiny bit when opening the door, sticky door (electric closing mechanism) but overall it's a VERY solid car and lots of fun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Had mine for a year now, no issues at all,

Must haves for me- full adas, massage seats, b&o sunroof oh and don’t know about the US but digital radio was an option I didn’t realise I had to tick and dealer didn’t mention as well so if that’s something that’s an option over there then that’s a must have. I believe on the MY20 that and soft close is now standard

Nice to have (if u have kids) rear window blinds and rse

·
Registered
304 Posts
I’ve come to realize spare tire/wheel isn’t standard, so I’d have to put that in the must-have as well. The bottle of goop isn’t going to cut it with a sidewall blow. And these things have very large wheels with very little sidewall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts