Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & gals....

Considering an EVO Spyder RWD with sport seats (assuming I fit) and currently open to all possibilities. If I'm to do a spec - colors, wheels and calipers aside - what options did you get (or not get) that you really like and consider essential?

My 458 has most everything, but there are things (lift, upgraded stereo, satellite radio) that I could do without. Other things (backup camera, CF inside) I couldn't/wouldn't change.

I'm probably opening myself up to a slew of 'get this, don't get that!' but I'm in the listening phase.

Thanks,

William

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,647 Posts
Hi William,
Here are the must have's for me. I am expecting mine to arrive next month.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi William,
Here are the must have's for me. I am expecting mine to arrive next month.
Very nice, and thanks. Arrived at the same conclusion...about $50k in options/upgrades, LOL!

Deliveries now running 6 months out (without further Covid interruption).

·
Premium Member
14,647 Posts
Very nice, and thanks. Arrived at the same conclusion...about $50k in options/upgrades, LOL!

Deliveries now running 6 months out (without further Covid interruption).
Mine will be about 6 months total. I actually placed the order a month earlier and just kept adding options. I was so glad when he told me it is too late, no more changes! I really wrestled with the gloss black rear bumper & diffurser. It look so good in body color as well.

Reactions: wthensler

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
I'm a big fan of carbon fiber so went for the large package, skip the carbon fiber skin, first because it's fake but it also means less of the real carbon fiber

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Mine will be about 6 months total. I actually placed the order a month earlier and just kept adding options. I was so glad when he told me it is too late, no more changes! I really wrestled with the gloss black rear bumper & diffurser. It look so good in body color as well.
I really like the look of the gloss black but it's a bitch to keep clean, after a quick drive gets dirty. So when I go to events first thing I will be doing is cleaning back there. I am bringing car in next week for full Expel wrap and I'm hoping that helps a bit

·
Premium Member
14,647 Posts
I'm a big fan of carbon fiber so went for the large package, skip the carbon fiber skin, first because it's fake but it also means less of the real carbon fiber
WHO you? A fan of CF? You are the KING of CF Blu! I remember you other car very well. I agree with you on the Carbon Skin, I have it in my Subaru and it does look and actully is fake. As far as I am concerned it doesn't belong in a Lamborghini.

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, don't know why Lambo made a big deal out of the rear. I'm happy with regular black red diffuser if that's a possibility.

Thanks for the CF tip - yeah, I'd go that route.

The lift I don't have but may opt for as I anticipate trailering the car to get it to the mountains....

·
Premium Member
14,647 Posts
Yea, don't know why Lambo made a big deal out of the rear. I'm happy with regular black red diffuser if that's a possibility.

Thanks for the CF tip - yeah, I'd go that route.

The lift I don't have but may opt for as I anticipate trailering the car to get it to the mountains....
Honestly the lift is an important one, you really need to have it. Everyone I know who didn't get wished they did, and it isn't cheap or easy to add later.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
I hardly ever used the lift on the 488 but on my huracan and now evo I find myself using almost every day, car is definetily low and it's needed. The good thing is that most of the scraping you will hear is that black plastic strip that is under car and that is an easy cheap part to replace

·
Premium Member
14,647 Posts
Yeah that plastic strip had me fooled in the beginning, I couldn't believe how low the car was, lol.

·
Registered
905 Posts
My 458 no lift never needed it once. Car comes from factory sitting like a 4 x 4.

Huracan use lift everyday every driveway I enter i activate lift and I have skid plates from shardul.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Yea I got that "is that a Ferrari 4x4" comment a few times. This is my Huracan after a couple years of owning, heard the scraping sound a lot but as you can see it looks good under there, was all this plastic strip. But I'm sure if I didnt use lift things would of been different

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,350 Posts
What is your color choice? Hopefully not Blu Cepheus!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What is your color choice? Hopefully not Blu Cepheus!
Good question! That'll be the toughest choice of all...almost too many nice colors to choose from. I am torn between doing something wild like yellow or green, or possibly understated like a nice grey.

In FL, I have a white 458. I wouldn't do black, and had never considered a darker color (Grigio) until I saw one in person.

Originally I had my heart set on a resale red 458 until I saw it in person - it just didn't float my boat.......

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,350 Posts
Good question! That'll be the toughest choice of all...almost too many nice colors to choose from. I am torn between doing something wild like yellow or green, or possibly understated like a nice grey.

In FL, I have a white 458. I wouldn't do black, and had never considered a darker color (Grigio) until I saw one in person.

Originally I had my heart set on a resale red 458 until I saw it in person - it just didn't float my boat.......
It is a tough choice I was just kidding about Blu Cepheus it's kind of an inside joke. ;) I like fun colors so yellow or green would be a blast.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,350 Posts
@wthensler, I missed the last part of your statement???? Understated.......if there was any truth in our language that would be a four letter word. ;) Have fun!

·
Premium Member
14,647 Posts
It is a tough choice I was just kidding about Blu Cepheus it's kind of an inside joke. ;) I like fun colors so yellow or green would be a blast.
Albert I think you've already got a couple of pink slips. Keep up your shenanigans and you will be in big trouble.

·
Registered
905 Posts

For your first Lambo, go orange or green. Your bianco avus 458 is already a conservative color.

Plus in FLA the orange and green will match the Jimmy Buffett shirts in line for the early bird oyster specials

1 - 20 of 61 Posts