Lamborghini Talk banner

Music - Driving music?

13K views 294 replies 31 participants last post by  Sudesh 
#1 ·
I remember posting this a long time ago when I first joined this forum. But we have a lot of new members since then. I thought I'd bring this up again. I know a lot of you enjoy music while driving, others enjoy the sounds of their engines as they drive...

For those of you who are music addicts like me, what's your favorite driving music?

My current favorites cds in my cd changer:

Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land
Orgy - Candyass
Orgy - Punk Statik Paranoia
Training For Utopia - Throwing A Wrench Into The American Music Machine
Demon Hunter - Summer Of Darkness
Project 86 - Songs To Burn Your Bridges By

Anyone else?

#176 ·
Wow. That was a surprise. Eric Gadd is a Swedish musician. Actually seen him perform live here in my hometown together with an ex girlfriend of mine back in 1994 or so.
Also, a friend of mine went to the same kindergarten as Eric on Gotland.

Also, another friend of mine that got a canary bird for present on his 20th birthday (back in 1991)… the bird never sung or made any noise for weeks. Until one day when Olof (the friend) played that Gadd song it started to chirp and whistle. After that almost always no sounds until that song was played.

#180 ·
Yeah you’re correct there. I never new that girl existed until I watched that comedy she is in. She singer on that & love hearing her. I’m a Spotify member, & downing some of her music now.