Lamborghini Talk banner

Music - Driving music?

5022 93
I remember posting this a long time ago when I first joined this forum. But we have a lot of new members since then. I thought I'd bring this up again. I know a lot of you enjoy music while driving, others enjoy the sounds of their engines as they drive...

For those of you who are music addicts like me, what's your favorite driving music?

My current favorites cds in my cd changer:

Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land
Orgy - Candyass
Orgy - Punk Statik Paranoia
Training For Utopia - Throwing A Wrench Into The American Music Machine
Demon Hunter - Summer Of Darkness
Project 86 - Songs To Burn Your Bridges By

Anyone else?
21 - 40 of 94 Posts

· Premium Member
703 Posts
This from another two of my singers. The movie they were in together for me; was moving.

· Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
326 Posts
In the toycars most times no music, just carsound. When driving the DD and not just listening to the radio….
AC/DC
Guns n’ Roses
Slipknot
Rammstein
System of a Down
Korn
Papa Roach…
And other relaxing and easylistening music…

· Premium Member
703 Posts
My best friend for over 30 years I think? just sent me this & asked me to watch the whole thing as I never watch these programs. He knows of my disabilities from start to this very day when I woke from my coma. Lewis & I have talked every single day to this day for 30+ year, & I’m being totally honest. Something I have never mentioned is. In 1995, Lewis was in the car, my brother & two good friends were in, they were all killed in the car accident. Lewis was the only survivor however; he broke his neck. It was a long battle for him. to learn to walk & do allot more action. Finally after many year, he worked hard & got himself to learn to walk. Then learn many more things from there. Long story short, we are like brothers & this is for all out there.

· Premium Member
703 Posts
she is very unique I think anyway. This song & video of hers, pulls on my heart for some reason

· Premium Member
703 Posts
I think I said it before? but due to the rare brain disease I caught, remembering things is tough.I also don’t think I’ll be driving again. Most of my vehicles have been sold now. I still have the Diablo & CL500 plus vans for work. I gave vans to my brother. I gave my CL500 to my mother but she thinks its to big for her now; so I purchased a SLK for her. I was going to get myself an RS6 Avant but, I’m taking too many seizures at any time to keep safe.
Anyway back to music: I think “Sam Smith” is right up in the rankings also for me.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts