Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamborghini's new arch Nemesis, now that Ferrari is falling behind, happens to be, none other than, Pagani, so lets find out how these two stack up agaisnt each other. Oh, almost forgot, they did a comparison between these two on Road and Track, or something and that Pagain "Mopped the floor..." with the Murcielago... ouch, lets take a look see. Wheres an RGT when you need it? :evil:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Later on top gear the Murcie did beat it around the track. The Diablo could easily take the Zonda in a straight line. And I have some bad news about ferrari falling behind so called: The F430 was tested by motor trend and it got 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and 0-100 in 8.1 :confused: I hope these #'s are not correct though. But in the end Lambo will always be better especially with the 600bp Gallardo comming ;)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
murcielago33 said:
Later on top gear the Murcie did beat it around the track. The Diablo could easily take the Zonda in a straight line. And I have some bad news about ferrari falling behind so called: The F430 was tested by motor trend and it got 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and 0-100 in 8.1 :confused: I hope these #'s are not correct though. But in the end Lambo will always be better especially with the 600bp Gallardo comming ;)
Numbers are wrong, I heard 4.3 to 60 and 10.4 to 100... No clue. As for Ferrari falling behind, the only reason I said that, is because that is infact the attitude around here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Lexani said:
Numbers are wrong, I heard 4.3 to 60 and 10.4 to 100... No clue. As for Ferrari falling behind, the only reason I said that, is because that is infact the attitude around here.
Oh no I dont mind you saying ferrari is falling behind...Screw Ferrari They SUCK!!! :) Lamborghini all the way!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
The Zonda is nice performance and interior wise but the outside is too bug like. I think it looks like some type of bug you'd find in the rainforest. :D I think that the Murcie has better lines. JMO.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Sorry..hate to break it to you guy's..but there is no Lambo that will beat the Zonda. Have a look again at the top gear vid's. The Zonda simply destroy's the Murci in every test. It walks away for it in a straight line..and kills it on the track. Sorry to say but Lambo is simply out gunned by the Zonda in EVERY regard. Build quality on the Zonda is nothing short of amazing. It makes the Lambo look like a Ford when but side by side. The CarbonFiber workmanship is so flawless that you can order and unpainted Zonda..just so you can see the beautiful workmanship that goes into those cars.

The engine is a big plus..as it is a BEnz unit..which means easy maintenance. You can take it to the dealers and it will inferface with the Benz softwear. Bulit proof car all around...It is almost the perfect exotic machine..It definatly shows what can be done..when the design of the car comes first not money or corprate bean counters.

·
Registered
165 Posts
tbakowsky said:
Sorry..hate to break it to you guy's..but there is no Lambo that will beat the Zonda. Have a look again at the top gear vid's. The Zonda simply destroy's the Murci in every test. It walks away for it in a straight line..and kills it on the track. Sorry to say but Lambo is simply out gunned by the Zonda in EVERY regard. Build quality on the Zonda is nothing short of amazing. It makes the Lambo look like a Ford when but side by side. The CarbonFiber workmanship is so flawless that you can order and unpainted Zonda..just so you can see the beautiful workmanship that goes into those cars.

The engine is a big plus..as it is a BEnz unit..which means easy maintenance. You can take it to the dealers and it will inferface with the Benz softwear. Bulit proof car all around...It is almost the perfect exotic machine..It definatly shows what can be done..when the design of the car comes first not money or corprate bean counters.
Look at the track times...The Murcie is faster. Even in a straight line, The Diablo 6.0 has better numbers. And in regards to that top gear vids, Look how clackson launches that Murcie, that was brutal he didnt even pop the clutch (He launched like a grandma ;) )

·
Registered
568 Posts
Ben,

I have to agree with you on the launch of the M car, but the Zonda was faster in the straights and lost time in corners. If they tweeked the handling of the Zonda it would blow away the M car, plus they are supposed to do an engine upgrade soon to 650 HP...Saw it on one of the shows, but have not heard anything since. :confused:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tbakowsky said:

Numbers and all, fine. But, the Murcielago looking like a Ford next to the Pagani, a little to extreme. The Murcielago blows it away in looks, a thousand times better. I'd rather drive a wedge, than a bug. Oh, yeah, the engine, its a Benz, hehe... Mercedes is slowly, but surely, taking over the world. Go Mercedes. :evil: Ahem, no pun intended.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I voted Zonda....because the styling is so much more eye-catching and that is "more of a supercar" in some way. Don't really know how to explain it. Just my opinion.

·
Banned
51 Posts
jermdude15 said:
I voted Zonda....because the styling is so much more eye-catching and that is "more of a supercar" in some way. Don't really know how to explain it. Just my opinion.
I don't know about the Zonda being more eye-catching. Personally, if I was next to a Murcie and a Zonda, my attention would be mostly at the Murcie, but the Zonda is definately an interesting car to say the least.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FCars4Ever said:
I don't know about the Zonda being more eye-catching. Personally, if I was next to a Murcie and a Zonda, my attention would be mostly at the Murcie, but the Zonda is definately an interesting car to say the least.
True that.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i like both
i have seen a dark red C12 on the road, the only one i have ever seen in person and it is amazing
i don't love 4 mufflers they loocks like a little exagerate for me
i have seen top gear's fight but i think murcielago's start was a really bad start :(
do you know Oracio Pagani worked at lambo on 25 th CT? :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been looking all over for the Pagani dealership here in the US. Must be right next to the Koenigsegg dealer somewhere. Here are the new Koenigsegg CCR's numbers.
Power output: 806 bhp at 6.900 rpm.
Maximum torque: 920 Nm (678 ftlb) at 5.700 rpm

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
exoticcarsearch said:
Been looking all over for the Pagani dealership here in the US. Must be right next to the Koenigsegg dealer somewhere. Here are the new Koenigsegg CCR's numbers.
Power output: 806 bhp at 6.900 rpm.
Maximum torque: 920 Nm (678 ftlb) at 5.700 rpm
Yes! Even though the koenigsegg has 400 more bhp than the SL6, the SL6 loses out only 60 lbs on the torque. :evil:

·
Banned
51 Posts
Lexani said:
Yes! Even though the koenigsegg has 400 more bhp than the SL6, the SL6 loses out only 60 lbs on the torque. :evil:
Gotta love those MB's. Since I am guessing that your car is modded, have you ever ran against a SL65? What was the turnout?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FCars4Ever said:
Gotta love those MB's. Since I am guessing that your car is modded, have you ever ran against a SL65? What was the turnout?
You know, SL65s are extremly rare, and everytime I DID happen to find one there was a Lady behind the wheel, she had no intention of racing whatsoever. I'll let you guys know the results when I find a willing racer. I have raced agaisnt a SL600 though. It was a tie :evil:

·
Banned
51 Posts
Lexani said:
You know, SL65s are extremly rare, and everytime I DID happen to find one there was a Lady behind the wheel, she had no intention of racing whatsoever. I'll let you guys know the results when I find a willing racer. I have raced agaisnt a SL600 though. It was a tie :evil:
I have only seen a few 65's in my area and they were all CL65's. You are right though, they are very rare. If I ever bought my wife a SL65, I must be driving a Murcie or something. There would be no way that the wifey's car could be faster than mine :evil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts