Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Murcielago local to me that is abandoned in a way it’s a hard-top roadster with the newer taillights.

I don’t really know much about the Murcielago but I think that is rare

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
but yet more proof We Are being visited by Extraterrestrial Life. They sign up on our forums just to tease us without even trying to take our money?

Scammers try to take your cash, ET's just mess with your mind.......... jhf = just having fun (with your mind)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but yet more proof We Are being visited by Extraterrestrial Life. They sign up on our forums just to tease us without even trying to take our money?

Scammers try to take your cash, ET's just mess with your mind.......... jhf = just having fun (with your mind)
why are you mad. Chill I sign up to ask a question

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm not mad, I just didn't realize you were from Kuwait....... not but a stone's throw (rocket launch may be more accurate) across the Persian Pond from Dubai, and we all know what goes on there.....................

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
A kit like that has shown to devalue a Murci by a lot.

Hardtop doesn’t look like it fits too well. Roadster owners would love to have a good one.

The kit and limited pics make it hard to know if it’s LP or Pre-LP, which makes a huge difference in value. The taillights could have been changed. Take a pic of the VIN at the base of the windshield so a vin decoder can be used to find out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A kit like that has shown to devalue a Murci by a lot.

Hardtop doesn’t look like it fits too well. Roadster owners would love to have a good one.

The kit and limited pics make it hard to know if it’s LP or Pre-LP, which makes a huge difference in value. The taillights could have been changed. Take a pic of the VIN at the base of the windshield so a vin decoder can be used to find out.
as I said I don’t know much about these cars but it looks like it has older wheels just painted black idk if it’s before lp or not.
sorry for the photothe car was parked between 2 cars and about the VIN I’m not sure if it’s okay to take a cars VIN and share it so…
I’ll try to get it tho

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.