Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could any body tell me what the dimensions from thebottom of the steering wheel to the gas pedal is , and from the gas pedal to the seat when in the farthest back position is , and from the front of the seat to the bottom of the steering wheel,

thanks heaps

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
If you are that big, you should worry about the space between the pedals. If you have big feet driving is damn near impossible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes im building a kit car,and i know most of you real owners disaprove, but ill never be able to afford one on my income . but if any ones offering a job that would enable me to buy the real thing speak out , i dont mind what......... even cleaning toilets lol .

but those dimensions would be apreciated

·
Registered
959 Posts
I dont mind if you built the replica, but DO NOT put Lamborghini emblems on there or anything lamborghini related. People are going to think all lambos looks like yours (no offense but I havent seen a single murcie replica that doesnt look like complete sh*t...). This is mainly what bugs me when I see a replica. Have fun building it anyways :)

Big feet issue:
I have VERY big feet (size 15 1/2). Will I ever be able to drive a lambo?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
hamalot said:
yes im building a kit car,and i know most of you real owners disaprove, but ill never be able to afford one on my income . but if any ones offering a job that would enable me to buy the real thing speak out , i dont mind what......... even cleaning toilets lol .

but those dimensions would be apreciated
well if you like it, do it, no problem
but if you have to spend more than 25000 euro for it, buy a jalpa
replica are a waste of time and money if expensive ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
DaLamboMan said:
I dont mind if you built the replica, but DO NOT put Lamborghini emblems on there or anything lamborghini related. People are going to think all lambos looks like yours (no offense but I havent seen a single murcie replica that doesnt look like complete sh*t...). This is mainly what bugs me when I see a replica. Have fun building it anyways :)

Big feet issue:
I have VERY big feet (size 15 1/2). Will I ever be able to drive a lambo?
I am a huge fan of his Replica build. I even have it posted on my web site :cool:

www.powerhousesports.net

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Well, we're living in a free world, if you want to do this, go ahead, have fun.
Don't put any Lamborghini signs on it, don't try to cheat anyone who would consider buying it. And ask yourself this question: how much fun is it going to be driving a lookalike ? Can you imagine waiting at a traffic light right next to a real Murci (sound and vision) ? I'ld rather drive a real Dodge Charger, a mint condition Pontiac Firebird, or any other great American car. Oh well...

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
atleast ur calling it the new "Misslago"

:D

enjoy the build.. but ur never going to get the satisfaction of the real thing...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts