Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Such a long project, they've teased bits here and there so often but it's finally done. Love the colour on it, and just everything about it is done really well and to a very high standard. Apart from the manual conversion, ITB's and LMGT1 manifolds, I wouldn't copy it myself (purely due to the fact that it'll be so hard to drive on the road without scraping everywhere!). Typically I'm not a fan of wide body kits and such but this is one that's pulled off really well. Nice Homage!

·
Registered
218 Posts
More like an ultimate design exercise...never to be practically driven..shame really

Reactions: SJR

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love this build. They did an excellent job executing it.

I highly suggest looking at how the owner drove the car prior to the build. This thing got pushed around HARD. I don't expect it to gather dust in the future.
Oh absolutely...I "know" Phil from his early years at driftworks, really nice guy, very talented driver as well. I love that he made this build "for him", but the below video shows that on the road the car is largely unusable...30mph a B road (legal limit is 60mph). I genuinely love the build, the execution is done so well, the noise it makes is frankly amazing, the detail is perfect....but it doesn't hide the fact that the car is so low that driving it on the road (non-highway) is a real chore.

And yes in the video he does drive it on the hill in the manner we're used to of him ;)

Burnouts in my Super Loud GT1 V12 Murcielago Road Car - Hill Climb - YouTube

1 - 6 of 6 Posts