Lamborghini Talk banner

Murcielago Glass Replacement Headlight Lenses - Group Buy?

7975 Views 79 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  tres55
I've tried to find someone who sells just the lenses in actual glass, not the plastic ones, to no avail besides basically finding them off wrecked cars.

I've inquired about having them remanufactured to factory spec. Would people here be interested in them at say $1,500 USD for the pair plus shipping from Canada?

This price would only be good for a batch order, costs go up significantly for low volume as you'd imagine.

If you would be interested in buying a set for your car, even as spares to keep on hand for the inevitable need, please PM me your intent or reply here. Replacement headlights are $10k+ and I don't see them getting any cheaper going forward, and 9 times out of 10 the issue is just the lens.

Cheers!
Reactions: AngelOfMurci
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
I'll throw my hat into the ring on this as well. It would be nice to have a spare set if they look factory.

Thank you for taking this task on.

· Registered
88 Posts
if there is a list for the group buy please direct me to it thanks

· Registered
98 Posts
Exciting progress on this!

Thank you again for taking this project on. This has been needed and I'm not sure how many people have the know how and connections to get this done. Thank you, @tres55!

· Premium Member
280 Posts
As someone planning to keep his LP640 I think 1500 is a reasonable price for a OEM quality or a superior one. I don't like PPF but I had some on the Murci because I don't feel like todays rate of 20k for a set of headlight is worth it. they will probably cost more in the future.

Once I have these I can't take the PPF off!

· Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if there is a list for the group buy please direct me to it thanks
I will update this thread with a link to order once I have confirmed the quality of the end product meets my standards.

Thank you all for your interest. Hoping to solve this problem for good...$25-30k for a set of headlights is absurd, and the plastic replacement ones don't feel right on such a car.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts