Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Murcie run today to see where it was at.......

Made 579HP and 483 Torque at 7500 RPM

The car was topped at 227MPH!!!!!!!!!! I know I could not believe it either, but we did it twice and I HAVE it documented. Was Done on a MUSTANG all wheel drive DYNO

Air-Fuel mix at 11.4%

But I knew it would be good, after all, it has Al Burtoni exhaust and major service done.......

BIG FILE........Be patient, but its worth it!!!!!!!\

http://www.catsexotics.com/dynotime.avi

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Incredible, Too bad the only place to get that performace is on a perpetual road to no where. We need more space.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
nor for me either...

anyway 227mph says nothing since on the dyno you have no air drag...

I've seen once a dyno of a F-328 which was doing 300kmh on the dyno, NO F-328 was ever faster than 250kmh on the road...

·
Registered
117 Posts
raymond said:
nor for me either...

anyway 227mph says nothing since on the dyno you have no air drag...

im sure it says more than nothing....i mean a honda wouldnt do 227mph on a dyno, so it surely says somehting about the car.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
It says that a Murci has a gearing which allows to reach 227mph on a dyno but not more... :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Raymond, did you get up on the wrong side of bed or something this morning...I dont think anyone with a half brain really thinks the car was doing 227 on the dyno.........

But IT does show what these cars are capable of doing in the most perfect conditions.........NONE of my F-cars on their best day had DYNO reports like this......

who's side you on...have you ever had your car dyno...do they have them in your country?

Sorry you seem reallly sarcastic about the thread, or maybe its the translation is lost in the language exchange.......

·
Registered
117 Posts
raymond said:
It says that a Murci has a gearing which allows to reach 227mph on a dyno but not more... :wave:

i suppose you may be somewhat right...but does a jalpa have the gearing to go 227?

·
Registered
377 Posts
raymond said:
Does it really matter? 227...205...350 kph....It's someone sharing a soundwave file with people that would otherwise not get to hear it...bottom line, no matter how you slice it, it's a Lamborghini. Doesn't have to go 227 mph to be impressive, it doesn't have to move to inspire awe....apprciate the music rather than bashing the band.

Kaoss

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, that's an impressive #..can we see the dyno sheet with A/F readings? And, from my understanding, i was told Mustang Dyno's read high? What's your input? Cheers!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts