Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just out for a walk in Marina Del Rey and heard what sounded like a motor boat with a misfire idling in the parking garage of an apartment building and low and behold we saw the same lame black roadster kit car that was posted last week by Raymond. Looks to me like the guy is alone again heading out for a cruise on Rodeo Drive. I'm sure he thinks it's real one too just like all the other kit car guys. Maybe I'll see him tomorrow when I'm out driving my SV.

Happy Holidays

Does anybody have any plans for a New Years Day drive in LA? (Lambos only please)

Michael

·
Registered
464 Posts
He does think its real. He says its 1 of 15 in the U.S. :confused:

Michael,
Are you going to be at the Meet at the end of March 2005? Some cool cars should be there

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It gets better with this guy. I was in Lamborghini Beverly Hills yesterday and the salesman Shant mentioned he was out driving the 99 Roadster they have the other day. He said he was at a light and this guy in the Murcie kit car rolls up next to him and yells over to him 'This is the first one'.

Can the guy be that delusional?

Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.