Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this normal? Very occasionally, I have experienced the shifter popping out of first gear as soon as the clutch starts to engage. At the time, I recall it was when the engine and transmission were cold. I would gently shift into first, and when I start to release the clutch, the shifter would pop out to neutral. Then I would shift more authoritatively back into first gear, and everything is fine. I recall this also happened once when the car is warmed up, so perhaps my gentle shifting is the cause?

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you didnt get it into gear because you were too gentle, then it really didnt pop out, did it?

You dont need to be forceful, but you should make sure it is in gear, and then see if it pops out. If it is difficult to get it into gear, then get it checked out. But if it goes into gear easily, just make sure you have it in gear and let the clutch out and see what happens. If it was me, I'd be in my driveway doing this fifty times in a row and figuring out what is going on.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No grinding. I guess my shifting into first was a bit too gentle at those times. I'll keep an eye on the situation.

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
try tapping the clutch a rew times.....thatss all u need.......also chek the cluch flewids often.....they tend to need refiling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts