Votes: 37 27.6%
  • Will pay up to $9999

Votes: 72 53.7%
  • Will pay up to $14999

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Will pay up to $19999

Votes: 8 6.0%
81 - 100 of 158 Posts
Guys, sorry to ressurect this post. But I really need some help. I'm buying a Murci (2009) roadster and I did a lot of research regarding the hardtop. I already sent 5 emails to 5 different potential sellers and didn't received a repply. Why is it so hard to find a supplier for this product? I saw a lot of options like Gennardi Design that vanish (maybe bankrupt). Please if you guys have any tips and options, it would be very helpful! Tnx

Any updates on any hard top solutions yet ?

I heard Driven Exotics might have a top, anyone verify this? I tried to call Steve there is no answer there today for some reason.

I can not believe it is this difficult to design an aftermarket piece for the roadster.

I am interested as well. Have placed a few calls to Driven Exotics myself, each met with voicemail.

Does anyone have a hardtop? If so can you please convey details such as source, happiness with top, etc..

I don't have a roadster, but with all the nonsense about these aftermarket tops with the crazy costs and the unavailability, why isn't someone getting with one of these home fiberglass kit car builders?

Those dudes can make make anything out of fiberglass. Heck they make entire Murcielagos from a bucket of resin and some fiberglass mat that fits on some ridiculous chassis like a Fiero, and then they sell the whole thing for $10K on eBay.

How much could they possibly charge you to make a removable top? I am thinking that they would be happy with $20 plus the privilege to rub themselves against your real Murci. But what the heck, make their day and give them a $1000.

Having a hard time believing this as well. Roadster owners are willing to pay up to $20k, that's more than most entire kit cars.

I don't have a roadster, but with all the nonsense about these aftermarket tops with the crazy costs and the unavailability, why isn't someone getting with one of these home fiberglass kit car builders?

Those dudes can make make anything out of fiberglass. Heck they make entire Murcielagos from a bucket of resin and some fiberglass mat that fits on some ridiculous chassis like a Fiero, and then they sell the whole thing for $10K on eBay.

How much could they possibly charge you to make a removable top? I am thinking that they would be happy with $20 plus the privilege to rub themselves against your real Murci. But what the heck, make their day and give them a $1000.

The Rev-Air top was made by a company in West Palm Beach. It was made for their "Reventon" conversion. Most of the youtube videos with hard tops have this top. Spoke with the shop, they don't produce it anymore and got rid of the molds. So that's a strike out.

81 - 100 of 158 Posts