Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to be 48 this year, in June and till TODAY I have found NOTHING better than climbing into my lambo, ANY LAMBO, and going for a 20 mile run to get rid of all the days B.S.!

I cant imagine anything else working that fast with so much fun attached!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
With all the rain in Seattle, you'll have limited amount of time to enjoy the Roadster. Luckily, you have plenty more Lambos to choose from. Better yet, move to San Diego and enjoy your Roadster year round. :)

Can't wait to see it in June.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I have found NOTHING better than climbing into my lambo, ANY LAMBO, and going for a 20 mile run to get rid of all the days B.S.!
You are killing me Roy.... I just have to get my car back from the shop real soon.... I'm starting to wig out.

-mick

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
gee wiz357, I was thinking of just sending it to you during the rainy months to keep it lubricated......but maybe I should move? :evil:
I'm already saving a space in my garage for your Roadster. So, forget about moving to San Diego, I'd rather keep the Roadster lubricated for you. I promise to only take it out on sunny days. :D

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But what if your wife starts seeing that guy with the Ferrari again, and this time she decides to stay with him and KICKS you out..will you be able to get both your car and mine out of the house in time before she destroys them? :evil:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
But what if your wife starts seeing that guy with the Ferrari again, and this time she decides to stay with him and KICKS you out..will you be able to get both your car and mine out of the house in time before she destroys them? :evil:
If it ever comes to that, I will find a way to save your car and mine. :) Plus, you've met my wife. She tiny. She could not hurt a fly. It's those damned lawyers I'm worried about. :D :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I am going to be 48 this year, in June and till TODAY I have found NOTHING better than climbing into my lambo, ANY LAMBO, and going for a 20 mile run to get rid of all the days B.S.!

I cant imagine anything else working that fast with so much fun attached!! :rolleyes:
I'll be 48 this year too Roy, and I couldn't agree with you more! Just talking the cover off my Diablo makes me smile.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know what you mean........I remember my last parting of the ENDLESS LOVE>>>>>>> I eneded up buying my ex's lawery firm, then taking the loss as a right off for my taxes........only way I came out ahead.........

But your right I have met your wife..........and if I were you I would get a bodyguard.....I keep seeing her on line in chat rooms like"Die-Die" and "How to hide the body for ever"........

You should look into it......she uses the web name of "WIZ357GONEBY9MM"

:evil:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I know what you mean........I remember my last parting of the ENDLESS LOVE>>>>>>> I eneded up buying my ex's lawery firm, then taking the loss as a right off for my taxes........only way I came out ahead.........

But your right I have met your wife..........and if I were you I would get a bodyguard.....I keep seeing her on line in chat rooms like"Die-Die" and "How to hide the body for ever"........

You should look into it......she uses the web name of "WIZ357GONEBY9MM"

:evil:
LOL! You know what scares me? She watches those murder-investigation-medical-forensics-serial-killer type shows at the Discovery Channel. I wonder what she is planning for me. :)

Actually, she uses the handle "wiz357goneby50AE". She kind of favor big magnums. So keep an eye for that screen name instead. LOL :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts