Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i go wide open throttle 3-6k rpm, the car seems to flutter/hesitate. It is much more obvious in 1st than higher gear of course. Definitely not accelerating like it should. Less throttle seems to give same performance -- maybe running too rich??

The problem is it does not always happen. Dont know if it is the weather or maybe the gas I put in there the other day.

I'll probably take it to the dealer in a week or two, but it happened friday, perfect sat/sun, and now today (mon) it is not running right. no check engine light or anything like that. Since it is not too common it might run good during test drive .. does the computer register these things at all without check engine ?

any ideas?

·
Registered
104 Posts
rafo said:
When i go wide open throttle 3-6k rpm, the car seems to flutter/hesitate. It is much more obvious in 1st than higher gear of course. Definitely not accelerating like it should. Less throttle seems to give same performance -- maybe running too rich??

The problem is it does not always happen. Dont know if it is the weather or maybe the gas I put in there the other day.

I'll probably take it to the dealer in a week or two, but it happened friday, perfect sat/sun, and now today (mon) it is not running right. no check engine light or anything like that. Since it is not too common it might run good during test drive .. does the computer register these things at all without check engine ?

any ideas?
Burn up hte tank of gas and see what happens before you go to the shop. I have had funny things happen before, what year is your car?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts