Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. We went out to my land yesterday and took a picture by the pond we just dug.(It is over 40 ft deep and was more than 1000 truckloads of dirt) You guys in snow country just look out at the white stuff while we go driving. It is full blown spring here.Lee

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have a little bit of thinning on the crown but still have all my hair. Starting to turn gray some though. I realized that the only person that has ever met or seen me on the site is Diablo Clyde. He flew in , we had lunch and I let him drive the Jalpa. Did not want you guys to think I am some 16 year old. LOL

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I thought asian

you have to stock it with bass or trout and bring the grandkids fishing, talk about the good ole days

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Isn't it funny how we perceive people we have never met but talked to a lot? I speak very fluent Spanish and have a lot of people shocked when they meet me. No Dark hair and big mustache. I am just a bald Asian. Lol

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Isn't it funny how we perceive people we have never met but talked to a lot? I speak very fluent Spanish and have a lot of people shocked when they meet me. No Dark hair and big mustache.
Spanish we have in common, or need it for work and, well, living here.
My imagination runs wild with some members here if I have not seen their photo

yours was unexpected

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine too. Thats why I decided to do the pic. I could have been a bald transvestite .

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Murci looks great!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Lee, please tell me there are no metallic rivets on the back jean pockets. HA, I know that is an imposter! Lee would never lean on his Murci. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,208 Posts
Lee, thanks for the shout out and thank you for that nice ride in your Jalpa then. Can’t wait to see you get it running at 10,000 RPMs!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Loverly color and those rims are sweet. My LP640 didn't come with stock rims. Finally, snow is melting here in Canada.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lee, please tell me there are no metallic rivets on the back jean pockets. HA, I know that is an imposter! Lee would never lean on his Murci. :giggle:
Those are LEE jeans. No Rivets. What else would I wear ?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the comments. I think the blu hera is beautiful. It even changes colors at night and almost looks purple. I plan to keep this car completely original. It is near perfect. I have the other two to wrench on and modify.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Those are LEE jeans. No Rivets. What else would I wear ?
Why of course........what the heck was I thinking. :rolleyes: Now I know it's you not an imposter. :giggle:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts