·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Piloting!.....

Saw The Transporter 2 the Audi a8 was incredible as well as the driving! As for the lamborghini murcielago........just amazing and it was not yellow it was black good movie. Great driving as well!

·
Registered
809 Posts
The movie is freking AWESOME, saw it opening night, absolutely fantastic, cant wait for the DVD.

the w16 A8L was a bavarian beast, and the murci, well, it speaks for itself...

the best is when he (statham) is looking around in the garage for the fastest car he can find, then hops in the murci hahAHaha

"a madman in a black car is now passing the police as if they were standing still!"

the e-gear sounded freking awesome

god i need a lambo!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Hate Ferrari said:
The movie is freking AWESOME, saw it opening night, absolutely fantastic, cant wait for the DVD.

the w16 A8L was a bavarian beast, and the murci, well, it speaks for itself...

the best is when he (statham) is looking around in the garage for the fastest car he can find, then hops in the murci hahAHaha

"a madman in a black car is now passing the police as if they were standing still!"

the e-gear sounded freking awesome

god i need a lambo!!!!!

I thought it was ok up to the point where it got HIGHLY unbelievable. ala the car flipping crane to bomb maneuver. :eek:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Saw it tonight. Yeah there was some unrealistic stuff, but hey, the Lambo scene was awesome. I want to buy the movie just for that scene!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts