Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
Yes, the prices have gone berserk. Consider in June of 2020 I purchased a 2019 Huracan 580-2 with 1600 miles on the clock for $197K USD with free shipping plus a "welcome package" valued at $700 USD.
To answer your other question, the base price of the 2019 EVO RWD was $203,674 USD but clearly the options bump the out-the-door price up a bit, see attached.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,069 Posts
Financial news network brought up a chart showing New car prices up 12% and Used car prices up 38% this was last month.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I just read on Lamborghini Huracán LP580-2 - Specs & Performance - LamboCARS that the MSRP prices for the first generation Huracans were 150.000 EUR or 199000 USD... Looking at that compared to prices today - thats a really good deal people did back then - or is the MSRP just without any options what so ever? How does that work?
Depends on options.

My 2016 580-2 has a $270k MSRP. I bought in 2019 private sale no sales tax for $190K with 1000 miles on odometer. Came with front rear laser jammers ceramic coat and tint.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,212 Posts
Financial news network brought up a chart showing New car prices up 12% and Used car prices up 38% this was last month.
You may be interested in this. Our Civic that we bought new in September and have put 8k miles on can be sold to webuyanycars for more than we paid. A Civic!! Ridiculous!!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
I heard one forum member comment that he and his wife were going to sell everything that was not nailed down but you then have the money but very little else.

Reactions: Michael15

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,069 Posts
I heard one forum member comment that he and his wife were going to sell everything that was not nailed down but you then have the money but very little else.
I guess it comes down to what is most important to you. I get more joy from my car than I can explain, and although it is nice to have money in the bank, my toys & rewards outweigh it 1 fold. I could only see taking advantage of this market to bank some cash if you are in a weak financial position.

Reactions: surfah

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
I guess it comes down to what is most important to you. I get more joy from my car than I can explain, and although it is nice to have money in the bank, my toys & rewards outweigh it 1 fold. I could only see taking advantage of this market to bank some cash if you are in a weak financial position.
Agree completely. I have said this before but life can turn on a dime so, enjoy yourself while you can still enjoy yourself. Case in point, I had one friend pass away from COVID, one of our friends had a stroke and one has cancer that has metastasized. There is only the here and now, and tomorrow is promised to no man.

Reactions: 54Greg and Milazzo

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Depends on options.

My 2016 580-2 has a $270k MSRP. I bought in 2019 private sale no sales tax for $190K with 1000 miles on odometer. Came with front rear laser jammers ceramic coat and tint.
That's a big msrp for a 2016. My 580 was 256k and has almost everything except carbon ceramics. I suspect that's what brought yours to 270k.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whatabout next gen v10 Lambo expected to come in 2024. IF going hybrid - Will current version huracan Then keep\gain value? Or IF not going hybrid Will current huracan prices expected to decrease? Guess some will go for the new one based on performance only, and others (like myself) would prefer the old school roar from the V10...

And that will possibly reflect prices...

yes, seems that from 2024/25 there will be the end of V10 roaring Lambos...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
I think it was @fastmd that indicated there are collectors that are loading up warehouses with cars with NA engines.........
Never thought I would see the day that cars were appreciating assets but, be advised, what goes up.......

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
Haha... thats why I'll be building a one-car-garage only, and then keep my 2 car carport for the DDs... 3 is enough... (Did I say that?)
So, you're limiting your car garage capacity to squelch temptation? One thing, as a heads up, if you can even imagine you can use more garage space down the road it is much more cost effective to do it with the original build project, though, it's your call.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So, you're limiting your car garage capacity to squelch temptation? One thing, as a heads up, if you can even imagine you can use more garage space down the road it is much more cost effective to do it with the original build project, though, it's your call.
I know... but I believe this is the max size I am allowed to build on my property...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
I know... but I believe this is the max size I am allowed to build on my property...
Here in the US, depending upon where you live, there are HOAs that can create many artificial and unnecessary restrictions. Though, I wonder if you could manage to negotiate an exception to said restriction.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts