Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I recently moved to Toluca Lake, looking to find a good Lambo dealership to service my Aventador and Gallardos.

I am VERY picky with knowing what is going on/checking out my car, so it needs to be a dealer that is cool with letting me in the back and talking to the techs.

Let me know any suggestions, thanks!

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Hello all, I recently moved to Toluca Lake, looking to find a good Lambo dealership to service my Aventador and Gallardos.

I am VERY picky with knowing what is going on/checking out my car, so it needs to be a dealer that is cool with letting me in the back and talking to the techs.

Let me know any suggestions, thanks!
I had good results with Frank and Jeff at Raging Bull in Costa Mesa

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Nice, now you'll basically never have to put the tops on the car! Lambo NB will pick up the car whenever you need service...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, now you'll basically never have to put the tops on the car! Lambo NB will pick up the car whenever you need service...
Unfortunately Newport beach is a 4 hour round trip in traffic, 3 hours without.

My choices here are between Lamborghini Beverly Hills (O'gara)
or Lamborghini North Los Angeles

Anyone have experience with either?

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
Have you called them? They send a trailer..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Another plug for Frank at Raging Bull, great clean shop and better people.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,495 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lambo NA is owned by the parent company of Lambo Dallas, if that helps. Dallas is top tier, who knows if NA is... but it's a nice nod.

Ogara is the personification of full-blown AIDS... both their sales department as well as their service department.
I tried Lambo North LA first, TERRIBLE experience. Wouldn't recommend to anyone!

Have had a good experience with Ogara Beverly Hills the past few services there. They are CRAZY busy though 99% of the time.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I tried Lambo North LA first, TERRIBLE experience. Wouldn't recommend to anyone!

Have had a good experience with Ogara Beverly Hills the past few services there. They are CRAZY busy though 99% of the time.
What was wrong with Lambo N LA? it's the only place I'll service my SVJ - Dave goes above and beyond to make sure people are happy so I'm not sure how you could have had a terrible experience there.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
What was wrong with Lambo N LA? it's the only place I'll service my SVJ - Dave goes above and beyond to make sure people are happy so I'm not sure how you could have had a terrible experience there.
1st off, took two straight days of calling to get someone there to pick up. They also do not return messages...

Once I talked to Dave, I told him my cars issues and that I do not want to just drop it off to sit there. I told him I will bring it whenever they are ready to immediately begin working on it. So he told me to come in the following Wednesday at 9am sharp so they will start working on it right away.

So next wends comes around, I sit through almost 2 hours of LA traffic to make the 20 mile drive to there service center. I told Dave my issues again and then the tech, Rob walks over and LAUGHS and says I will be LUCKY if he looks at my car by next week.

So now they are already screwing my over because I was told it would be worked on right away, and I do not feel like making another 3 hour round trip again so I leave the car there.

Finally two weeks later the car is "ready" and all they did was replace a computer by the fender for the gearbox. They said the runs and drives perfect now, no issues....

WRONG I do not even make it 100ft out of there building before my gearbox throws my into neutral, never had the issue before... I immediately turn around (since I'm still technically in there parking lot) and bring it back there.

Dave walks over and acts like this has never happened and claims they couldn't road test it enough cause I wanted the car back??? Even though I picked it up a day after they called me telling me its ready.

So now I have a car that doesn't even drive, so I expect them to repair it ASAP instead Dave tells me he has a Chevy Malibu he needs to finish for a good customer of his LOL. A F$#king CHEVY at a lambo dealership taking priority?!?

The place is a joke, the car sat there for another few weeks until they put my old computer back in. I picked it up, did stop payment with my AMEX, and took the car to Ogara where it got properly fixed in 48 hours.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
1st off, took two straight days of calling to get someone there to pick up. They also do not return messages...

Once I talked to Dave, I told him my cars issues and that I do not want to just drop it off to sit there. I told him I will bring it whenever they are ready to immediately begin working on it. So he told me to come in the following Wednesday at 9am sharp so they will start working on it right away.

So next wends comes around, I sit through almost 2 hours of LA traffic to make the 20 mile drive to there service center. I told Dave my issues again and then the tech, Rob walks over and LAUGHS and says I will be LUCKY if he looks at my car by next week.

So now they are already screwing my over because I was told it would be worked on right away, and I do not feel like making another 3 hour round trip again so I leave the car there.

Finally two weeks later the car is "ready" and all they did was replace a computer by the fender for the gearbox. They said the runs and drives perfect now, no issues....

WRONG I do not even make it 100ft out of there building before my gearbox throws my into neutral, never had the issue before... I immediately turn around (since I'm still technically in there parking lot) and bring it back there.

Dave walks over and acts like this has never happened and claims they couldn't road test it enough cause I wanted the car back??? Even though I picked it up a day after they called me telling me its ready.

So now I have a car that doesn't even drive, so I expect them to repair it ASAP instead Dave tells me he has a Chevy Malibu he needs to finish for a good customer of his LOL. A F$#king CHEVY at a lambo dealership taking priority?!?

The place is a joke, the car sat there for another few weeks until they put my old computer back in. I picked it up, did stop payment with my AMEX, and took the car to Ogara where it got properly fixed in 48 hours.
I suggest calling Frank at Raging Bull. Tell him Murcielago George sent you, not because I get anything but he knows I'm a serious guy that is on the forum and sending work his way.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I suggest calling Frank at Raging Bull. Tell him Murcielago George sent you, not because I get anything but he knows I'm a serious guy that is on the forum and sending work his way.
Im very happy with the service I receive at ogara, friendly tech and good manager.

Plus I live in the valley, OC is like 50mile drive. Thanks tho

1 - 15 of 15 Posts