• Yamaha OX-11

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Mitsuibishi FQ400

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
it's badly anglicized french for "added to" or "beyond the norm". Literally- "in addition to". Colloquially "over the top"

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I think I know what is means, but since it said "ever" my old love (Countach) will never be out done when it comes to the entire exotic car history.......that car coined the phrase "Exotic Car" every other car comes after trying to out do a Countach. Give respect where it is due, I love a lot of other cars: Ferrari 288 GTO, Porsche 959, BMW M1, Jag XJ220,etc. but just look at all the other cars offered in 1974- 1978 between the LP400 and the LP400S and tell me what other car could touch it. :whip:

Tony Lambo

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Tony_Lambo said:
I think I know what is means, but since it said "ever" my old love (Countach) will never be out done when it comes to the entire exotic car history.......that car coined the phrase "Exotic Car" every other car comes after trying to out do a Countach. Give respect where it is due, I love a lot of other cars: Ferrari 288 GTO, Porsche 959, BMW M1, Jag XJ220,etc. but just look at all the other cars offered in 1974- 1978 between the LP400 and the LP400S and tell me what other car could touch it. :whip:

Tony Lambo
totally agree with you tony
i'd really like to see the impact this thing had in the 70's :eek:

·
Registered
283 Posts
outre
Highly unconventional; eccentric or bizarre, odd

thats the definition i got. So i chose the yamaha one. i thought it ment the most bizarre, odd car.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had a feeling this poll wouldn't be close. The Countach is the most radical supercar on the planet. :evil:

Two more days till I take delivery of mine............I can't wait any longer!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts