Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Blu Glauco

Votes: 12 44.4%

Most favourite colour on a Lambo?

33K views 140 replies 27 participants last post by  Billionaires 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#9 ·
My favorite color seems to change over time. Today it’s Baby Blue, but soon it will be Verde Ithica

Reactions: Rcasa20
#21 · (Edited)
Singh is better than Scandal. No one knows what to call it, is it yellow, is it green, but one thing we do know is that it steals the show wherever it goes. The ithacas look like standard boring greens next to it.

#33 ·
FatViking, yeah a lot of people like blue and the statistics show it, and I'm one of the few who like red. And I picked Mars based on my love for red. So yes color choice is SUBJECTIVE, we don't disagree there.....But coming from a guy who's gone to a lot of car meets, I've seen what grabs the crowds, and although the crowds all like different colors, they unanimously will draw to the most eye popping car. And I've witnessed Singh do it time and again.

This guy Drew Zee ^^^^ gets it. :)

#34 ·
I don't disagree with u, Verde Singh is defo the most eye-catching, eye-popping, attention-grabbing Color/Colour out of them all. I just think the Blu Nethuns is elegant and classy and stylish. Have u seen them both together in one car meet at the same time? What happened?

#43 ·
"Balloon" white

Love.....

#55 · (Edited)
Yes, I like it more than Nethuns.
Don't know if they'll go as far as two different paints, but if I wanted to do something like that shoe, I'd combine Blu Glauco with Rosso Targa...or Fuscia Metallic (a color I think was only made in 1994).

#56 ·
Yes, I like it more than Nethuns.
Don't know if they'll go as far as two different paints, but if I wanted to do something like that shoe, I'd combine Blu Glauco with Rosso Targa for Fuscia Metallic (a color I think was only made in 1994).
1. Would u say that Blu Glauco is better than Rosso Mars or Verde Singh?

2. What Paint Color/Colour would be the Pink from the shoe?

#59 ·
One of my customers, this is close to that Fiji water :)

#65 ·
My new favorite is Verde Singh (Themis). I am told they are the same color? Can anyone confirm that? All I know is Verde Singh looks a lot like Verde Scandal and the only difference is Singh has pearl in it whereas Scandal is a solid color?

#70 ·
That's Arancio Atlas, my 3rd favorite color. It's better than any of the blues.
It seems you want to find a color that can top Singh, but just know that I know all of Lambo's colors and there is nothing out right now that will.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.