• Blu Glauco

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Lambos don't look nice in Red IMO.
This is why colors are subjective and we all can view them differently. But I still must say you are VERY WRONG with your opinion. Lol :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
This is why colors are subjective and we all can view them differently. But I still must say you are VERY WRONG with your opinion. Lol :D
I feel that way coz Red is a classy Color/Colour and Lambos r edgy so they don't fit but for ppl who's fav Color/Colour is Red are gonna be biased.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Lambos don't look nice in Red IMO.
You couldn't be more wrong. Get nothing but compliments regarding my Rosso Mars H which is absolutely blinding in direct sunlight. Rosso Cadens looks fantastic as well. Had a Guards Red GT3, nowhere near as nice as Lamborghini red paint IMO.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,519 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
This Ferrari Red is nicer than all the Colors/Colours I've seen
Yes, I agree... drove my 458 Rosso Corsa to a Lambo dealer to park next to a Rosso Mars Evo I was considering... side by side the Evo color just didn't do it for me... then, being prepped for delivery was an orange Arancio Xanto... wow... I ordered a Xanto RWD immediately...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Yes, I agree... drove my 458 Rosso Corsa to a Lambo dealer to park next to a Rosso Mars Evo I was considering... side by side the Evo color just didn't do it for me... then, being prepped for delivery was an orange Arancio Xanto... wow... I ordered a Xanto RWD immediately...
Yh the Orange is winning in the Poll I posted in OP. What would u say is better Orange VS Ferrari Red, and would they fit vice-versa?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rosso Corsa belongs to Ferrari... just like their yellow scuderia shields... but Lambo is a different personality... more in your face... and that makes the bold colors fit their mark... Orange for me... would not think they fit vice-versa...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Rosso Corsa belongs to Ferrari... just like their yellow scuderia shields... but Lambo is a different personality... more in your face... and that makes the bold colors fit their mark... Orange for me... would not think they fit vice-versa...
What is this Ferrari Blue called? And is it better than Rosso Corsa?

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
This is why colors are subjective and we all can view them differently. But I still must say you are VERY WRONG with your opinion. Lol /vbforum/images_ltalk/smilies/biggrin.gif
Is this Verde Themis better than Verde Singh?
Looks nice but I think Singh “pops” more...

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Actually same color.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Actually same color.
Singh seems brighter. Themis seems more green to me. But then again I’m color-challenged so what do I know?

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Actually same color.
Singh seems brighter. Themis seems more green to me. But then again I’m color-challenged so what do I know?
Of course Lamb is known to tweek colors without telling anyone. Rosso Mars on my G was not the same as Rosso Mars on my H.

·
Premium Member
12,519 Posts
Yes Verde Singh was first. Special color for Chris Singh. He designed the color for his Veneno and then his Aventador. Later Lamborghini offered it under the name Verde Themis.

·
Premium Member
12,519 Posts
Also, verde scandal is basically verde Singh without the pearl effect.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Yes Verde Singh was first. Special color for Chris Singh. He designed the color for his Veneno and then his Aventador. Later Lamborghini offered it under the name Verde Themis.
Nice to know thanks. That shade of Green is such a "Hate it" or "Love it" Color/Colour.

·
Premium Member
12,519 Posts
Nice to know thanks. That shade of Green is such a "Hate it" or "Love it" Color/Colour.
Yes! I couldn’t stand that color for years, but now I absolutely love it. In fact that will be on my next car.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts