Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New (to me) 610. Volume went "currently unavailable"
Read on here to shut car off and it will reset.

But saw on Audi forums there is a way to force MMI reset

I assume you can do the same in a lambo and even found vid on youtube doing it. But it does not say how it was done. Anyone know?

·
Registered
53 Posts
My Huracan has done this since day one on Sirius XM. Sometimes my Audi also does it, both when Sirius updates the channels. The issue corrects itself the next time I drive the car(s).

·
Super Moderator
3,257 Posts
I’ve had this happen many times. Usually it just starts working again or I shut car off and on and it worked always.

·
Registered
37 Posts
As others have also similarly chimed in, I've had this issue as well. I've taken the car to the dealership and after several attempts, they said a new MMI unit will fix the problem. Waited a few months for the new (updated) unit to arrive. They swapped it, but the problem is still there. I took the car to a second dealership and they said they may try replacing the antenna, but weren't sure if that would resolve the issue, so I decided I'd rather listen to the V10 behind me, than Sirius XM radio. I do have to admit, though, that the fact that so many (across Lamborghini and Audi lines) have reported this issue, and the problem still persists after several years, is embarrassing. Oh well, back to enjoying the V10's growl. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts