Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got a set, installing them as we speak. Seem to be good quality.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a set on my Gallardo. I purchased the exhaust too. The exhaust in combination with the test pipes is insane. I would not suggest installing thee unless you have an aftermarket exhaust as once you do, you will be shooting flames.

My Gallardo with the test pipes and their exhaust shoots flames on downshifts

·
Registered
184 Posts
One thing I noticed when installing them. Their pipes are half an inch longer than the CATs. So this caused my new muffler to sit further back and hit the rear bumper support. So I am having the pipes trimmed to be OEM length. This probably is not an issue with most mufflers, but my aftermarket muffler doesn't have much clearance.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would respectfully disagree with Owali about the length of the pipes. If anything Owali, I would suggest that you loosen the pipe and roll it one way or the other. by changing the angle f the pipe you should save on that half an inch. I noticed the same thing when I first got mine, I also thought they were a little to long. Then I re-set them and boom - perfect fit.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nah, they are literally longer than the OEM CATs. I stood them both on the ground and the delete pipes were longer than the corresponding CAT. That is a fact. Maybe I got a "bad" set. Like I said, it probably won't make a difference unless your muffler does not have much clearance like mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.