Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ive been lurking for years, day dreaming and well some times day dreams turn into reality. Might be joining the Lambo world soon.

My Top 2 choices are Huracan Evo AWD and a Urus. Figure I would end up with both eventually with in the next couple years but now to pick which one I want 1st.

The Huracan is the Huracan, I mean they dont come with 360 parking cameras or Blind Spot correct? It is what it is.

But does the Urus have Remote engine start, 360 Camera and Blind spot?

And no local Lambo dealer here, but I assume my Audi dealer can do regular maintenance on either?

Thank you all.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Welcome and best of luck on your quest! Both the EVO and Urus have pluses and minuses so it can be a tough choice. Regarding the Audi dealership I would ask said dealership about maintenance and also bounce the idea off your closest Lamborghini dealership and see what they say. Good Luck!

Reactions: Lenamarbun

Registered
Are you gonna be daily driving your Lambo? They're both great cars, but the Urus is obviously better suited for everyday use while the Huracan will provide the pure raw sports car experience. If you have another car my vote goes for the Huracan.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you gonna be daily driving your Lambo? They're both great cars, but the Urus is obviously better suited for everyday use while the Huracan will provide the pure raw sports car experience. If you have another car my vote goes for the Huracan.
Yeah I will daily most days in the Spring summer and fall. Im used to coupes so another wont change much. I have a couple DDs that are staying. Im just wondering if I can get some of the comfort creatures that I am used to on either. Huracan is def the leading bull.... lol

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Welcome to the forum!
The 2 cars are vastly different, but either way both are great cars. I am assuming you are going to buy from the used car market. If you are thinking of buying new good luck getting an allocation.
Good luck with your search!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, Russ is correct allocations are tough to come by and allocations for an AWD are even more difficult to obtain. If your intending to purchase preowned be prepared and expect to pay a significant ADM.

Vendor
So Ive been lurking for years, day dreaming and well some times day dreams turn into reality. Might be joining the Lambo world soon.

My Top 2 choices are Huracan Evo AWD and a Urus. Figure I would end up with both eventually with in the next couple years but now to pick which one I want 1st.

The Huracan is the Huracan, I mean they dont come with 360 parking cameras or Blind Spot correct? It is what it is.

But does the Urus have Remote engine start, 360 Camera and Blind spot?

And no local Lambo dealer here, but I assume my Audi dealer can do regular maintenance on either?

Thank you all.
Welcome to the forum! Keep us posted if and when you get your bull 馃槑

Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
OP, Russ is correct allocations are tough to come by and allocations for an AWD are even more difficult to obtain. If your intending to purchase preowned be prepared and expect to pay a significant ADM.
Funny how it seemed for several months nobody was mentioning the AWD except for @Blu Bull and now we've had a few asking about them. Maybe I missed an article or something. Hope to one day get to drive one for comparison purposes.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Funny how it seemed for several months nobody was mentioning the AWD except for @Blu Bull and now we've had a few asking about them. Maybe I missed an article or something. Hope to one day get to drive one for comparison purposes.
Though, AWD was not my preference I bet if you hit the right dealership at the right time you could take one for a spin and see what you think and/or maybe test out a Performante.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the forum!
The 2 cars are vastly different, but either way both are great cars. I am assuming you are going to buy from the used car market. If you are thinking of buying new good luck getting an allocation.
Good luck with your search!
Yeah used is the way ima go. No need for new, just buy it from a reputable dealership.

Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
Though, AWD was not my preference I bet if you hit the right dealership at the right time you could take one for a spin and see what you think and/or maybe test out a Performante.
Good point! During pickup I'll have to give my SA a heads up in case they have something. Thanks!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, the market is crazy right now, thats ok tho. Im in the business so it is what it is. Aslong as I get great service, the money wont matter to much.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I am wondering if they are still even producing AWD's? Some time back a member made a comment stating that production of the AWD was to cease in order to make room for the continuing production RWD. He further stated that the elimination of the front drive will be necessary to make room for the future electric assist motors. Don't know if there was anything to back up his claims.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I heard from @fastmd that the reason AWD allocations are so hard to come by is because that manufacturing capacity is needed for the eventual Sterrato.

Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
I am wondering if they are still even producing AWD's? Some time back a member made a comment stating that production of the AWD was to cease in order to make room for the continuing production RWD. He further stated that the elimination of the front drive will be necessary to make room for the future electric assist motors. Don't know if there was anything to back up his claims.
Don't know. My SA told me last week he can still flip a RWD allocation for an AWD one. I know he's had to flip more than a couple of RWD Spyder allocations to RWD Coupes, which is different than RWD to AWD but did require him to request an allocation change.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
My SA also indicated that AWD allocations were not off the table but that doesn't mean they are easy to come by.

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 16 of 16 Posts