Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who got the Lamborghini dealership in Michigan and where will it be?

Thanks in advance.

vinrey

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
From the announcement....

"Mr. David Fischer of the Suburban Collection has been appointed the Lamborghini franchise in the greater Detroit market. David has a very full stable of franchises all over the Detroit market but is most notable in our circles as Bentley Troy and Rolls-Royce of Michigan."

-mick

·
Registered
4 Posts
gday said:
From the announcement....

"Mr. David Fischer of the Suburban Collection has been appointed the Lamborghini franchise in the greater Detroit market. David has a very full stable of franchises all over the Detroit market but is most notable in our circles as Bentley Troy and Rolls-Royce of Michigan."

-mick
Where did you find this information? Do you have a link to the press release? Thanks for any additional info you might be able to give me.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Was in an email from lamborghiniclub.com. I assume it will appear in the clubs web site "news" section shortly.

-mick

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I hoped The Motorcar Gallery would get it but since they didn't, I'll happily get mine serviced at Nelson Auto Group where I know they're a top notch operation. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
gday said:
Was in an email from lamborghiniclub.com. I assume it will appear in the clubs web site "news" section shortly.

-mick
I am in the club as well but never get any emails. Do you have to register on the website? I tried checking it out but was not able to do so! :confused:

·
Registered
289 Posts
You guys should get on my website www.midwestlambos.com

I am in SE Michigan and I am trying to get something going for us local guys.. I will have a newsletter coming out soon. We need some more midwest guys to help get this thing going..

I hope to catch up with Dave Fischer in the next couple weeks to talk about lambo stuff... from talking to a few guys at Lamborghini it sounds like the tech he has there is a good one.. more info to follow..

Anyone else from the area?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Checked out the site-nice. Im way down in Missouri but still like to keep in touch with all the markets. Thanx for the effort!
suggest checking it out

·
Registered
289 Posts
Blooney-

Ahhh you work at motorcars... nice. The couple guys down there that I have worked with are great.

We might actually be bringing two Diablos down to Springfield MO this summer for some stereo and alarm system work... a place called Car-fi that Randy McCall recommended to us...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lamborghini in Michigan

Greetings to all Lamborghini owners and enthusiasts here in Michigan and the surrounding area. :) All of us here at The Suburban Collection are excited to have the Lamborghini franchise on board at our Motor Mall location in Troy. The storied Lamborghini brand joins our other marquee makes of Bentley / Bugatti & Rolls-Royce along with our new Hummer facility at 1755 Maplelawn in Troy. Our official trade name will be Lamborghini Troy. Initially, we will start retailing and servicing vehicles out of our exsisting facilities in July, with a dedicated Lamborghini showroom scheduled for completion by year end. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility for a tour, we all look forward to meeting and learning from owners and club members alike. Our plans will include a Lamborghini event to launch the brand here in the near future, so contacts are encouraged to ensure proper participation and recognition. We will publish our 800 # for Lamborghini Troy shortly, in the mean time, please call our Bentley # at 866-830-1122.

Best Regards,

Matthew P. Vazana
General Sales Manager
Suburban Collection
Bentley / Bugatti / Hummer / Lamborghini / Rolls-Royce
248-519-9617

·
Registered
258 Posts
This is fantastic news !

Small world !

Before I moved out west, I lived in the Troy / Rochester area and had major
accounts in the Troy area.

I'll have to drop in next time I'm in town ! I still have family there.

Are you guys going to do anything for the Woodward Cruise in August ?
I realize you're just getting started, and time is short. If I recall, the
Woodward Cruise and the Running of the Bulls out west, are either the
same weekend or are pretty close. I wish they weren't so close, but
what can you do !

It's about time a major market like Detroit got its own Lamborghini dealership !
Many years ago, the Detroit Ferrari dealership also had the Lamborghini
franchise. It's great to have Lamborghini back in the area !!

Awesome !

·
Registered
23 Posts
andrew8896 said:
Blooney-

Ahhh you work at motorcars... nice. The couple guys down there that I have worked with are great.

We might actually be bringing two Diablos down to Springfield MO this summer for some stereo and alarm system work... a place called Car-fi that Randy McCall recommended to us...
Thanx for the plug Andrew, I try to stay away from that but thanx. Yes the guys at Car-fi are amazing, they do all our Lamborghini and Ferrari installs including rear camera and radar/laser detections equipment and you cant even tell they have been in the car when they are done. You will be in good hands. :wave:

ps Hope you had fun this last weekend at Cantons Italian Car Fest showing off your beautiful Lambo!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
scramjet said:
This is fantastic news !

Small world !

Before I moved out west, I lived in the Troy / Rochester area and had major
accounts in the Troy area.

I'll have to drop in next time I'm in town ! I still have family there.

Are you guys going to do anything for the Woodward Cruise in August ?
I realize you're just getting started, and time is short. If I recall, the
Woodward Cruise and the Running of the Bulls out west, are either the
same weekend or are pretty close. I wish they weren't so close, but
what can you do !

It's about time a major market like Detroit got its own Lamborghini dealership !
Many years ago, the Detroit Ferrari dealership also had the Lamborghini
franchise. It's great to have Lamborghini back in the area !!

Awesome !
We probably won't be at the Dream Cruise, I will be out west at the Monterey event. Great to here from you and I look forward to meeting you when you're in town.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts