Lamborghini Talk banner

Merry Christmas

2717 Views 36 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Lee T
I just wanted to wish all of my Lambo brothers (and sisters) the most wonderful Christmas and New year (Happy holidays to those of you that dont celebrate Christmas) This year has been one of the craziest and most stressful for many people. I truly hope your 2021 will be your best year ever. I have really appreciated all your comments and responses (even those that disagreed with me) Lets all look forward to 2021 with hope and resolve..Good luck everyone. Lee
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
3,331 Posts
Thanks everyone. Top When you said it was a White Christmas, I thought we would have to call Guiness. .Snow in Puerto Rico! You must be back in Chicago. I m glad your wife is getting a white Christmas. Russ, I recognize that from Christmas Vacation,.(Is that merry christmas in Hawaii) The only White Christmas you will have will be sand. I could handle that.
Thanks lee
Yup, Illinois at the moment.
It’s like 10 degrees. It’s cold
And in puerto Vallarta it has never snowed.

· Registered
3,284 Posts
Parts of Mexico are beautiful. Surfed up and down Baja California. Went marlin fishing in Cabo San Lucus. Spring break in Cancun with all you can drink Tequila foam parties. Swam in the shadow of Mayan ruins in Tulum. Went diving with beautiful fish off Isla Mujeres.

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I used to drive into mexico 3 times a month and have been all over. Even stayed at la Hoya de Mismaloya in the presidential suite. (Nothing really special but cool place) I was importing and exporting to Mexico for 20 years y hablo espanol casi perfectamente. I am really bummed that Mexico is so dangerous to travel in now. We used to love to drive all through the country. I even drove el espinoso del diablo before they redid the road.

· Registered
3,331 Posts
I used to drive into mexico 3 times a month and have been all over. Even stayed at la Hoya de Mismaloya in the presidential suite. (Nothing really special but cool place) I was importing and exporting to Mexico for 20 years y hablo espanol casi perfectamente. I am really bummed that Mexico is so dangerous to travel in now. We used to love to drive all through the country. I even drove el espinoso del diablo before they redid the road.
Lee, let’s not downgrade such a positive thread with blanket statements. Violence is epidemic all over the world. I visited over 50 cities this past six months in Mexico.....I have lived to tell the tale. Yet, you will never catch me in chicago(a city a dearly love) over any weekend.
Peace on earth is what I wish for this new year....but that just does not sell
So I settle for the perception of peace

· Registered
17,388 Posts
Amen Brother. Violence is stupid.
I know someone and I am sure others that would disagree with that assertion, and can be found in Richard Slotkin's "Regeneration Though Violence". Hardly an endorsement of the concept but an observation and an interesting read. Here is a brief summary but the book and it is well worth a read.........impossible to adequately summarize in several paragraphs. To keep consistent with the threads theme make the book a present to yourself and enjoy the read.

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Let me clarify. Needless violence is stupid. Violence to protect my family, stop someone from taking my guns , fighting to protect our country or stop tyrants from taking over the country is not only acceptable but probably honorable as well.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.