Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Merry Christmas all
Looks like I am having a white Christmas this year as it鈥檚 snowing right now. My wife has never seen snow so this little blessing has made her very happy.
I鈥檓 ready for a less crazy year
Cheers 馃 to 2021

Registered
Thanks everyone. Top When you said it was a White Christmas, I thought we would have to call Guiness. .Snow in Puerto Rico! You must be back in Chicago. I m glad your wife is getting a white Christmas. Russ, I recognize that from Christmas Vacation,.(Is that merry christmas in Hawaii) The only White Christmas you will have will be sand. I could handle that.
Thanks lee
Yup, Illinois at the moment.
It鈥檚 like 10 degrees. It鈥檚 cold
And in puerto Vallarta it has never snowed.

Registered
I used to drive into mexico 3 times a month and have been all over. Even stayed at la Hoya de Mismaloya in the presidential suite. (Nothing really special but cool place) I was importing and exporting to Mexico for 20 years y hablo espanol casi perfectamente. I am really bummed that Mexico is so dangerous to travel in now. We used to love to drive all through the country. I even drove el espinoso del diablo before they redid the road.
Lee, let鈥檚 not downgrade such a positive thread with blanket statements. Violence is epidemic all over the world. I visited over 50 cities this past six months in Mexico.....I have lived to tell the tale. Yet, you will never catch me in chicago(a city a dearly love) over any weekend.
Peace on earth is what I wish for this new year....but that just does not sell
So I settle for the perception of peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.