Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May you guys receive nice gifts for Christmas and a prosperous new year for 2022! This year has been very good for me!

For all the dreamers and goal seekers go out there and make it happen!

Hopefully Hot wheels can produce enough of these next year, they are so rare now!

Car Wheel Vehicle Christmas tree Toy

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wait till you know how I accomplished this! I was going to get supplies at the hardware store when I saw the village and I had an idea. Since I had to go back in the afternoon I scooped a few cars from my display case at home, I went back and took a few pictures while no one was around! Well maybe the security camera caught me but oh well! :p

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
Looking forward to 2022! Health and Happiness to All!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,576 Posts
Just wait till you know how I accomplished this! I was going to get supplies at the hardware store when I saw the village and I had an idea. Since I had to go back in the afternoon I scooped a few cars from my display case at home, I went back and took a few pictures while no one was around! Well maybe the security camera caught me but oh well! :p
Great idea! Merry Christmas over here it is Mele Kalikimaka!

Reactions: Luzifer

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
Now if we could just tweak the technology in "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" and do the reverse you guys will be sitting pretty. Nice collections!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
@BullRider9, looks amazing but that's crosses the line from habit too, well, a fierce addiction. :giggle:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Lucifer, looks like we have something in common 🤣
Ooh nice collections everyone! this is going to turn into a die cast thread! :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to post the rest some time, I have too many! If I see one I have to have it, now I have a few RC, and many "building blocks". I just started an unofficial technic style Performante that has over 2100 pieces.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Toy Automotive design Wheel

Car Hood Light Wheel Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
@Luzifer, seriously, maybe you should start a die cast thread. There probably are many on the forum that are serious collectors as well. ;)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Yea, started out just buying models of all of the cars I have had, and then it spread to Motorsport, and then went further. :) I’ll have proper displays for many of them when I finish my entertainment car barn/garage. Still a few months out from that.

@BullRider9, looks amazing but that's crosses the line from habit too, well, a fierce addiction. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Now I know why I see all those model cars for sale at races!! Haha!! Maybe I should start a company where I broadcast from races, auctions, etc. and charge a nominal finder's fee to buyers!
Happy Holidays!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
Bought two more tonight just because of this thread. I can’t help myself…
Do we have to stage an intervention? I think I have a way to break you off said habit...............I will PM you my address and you can mail them to me and I will take them off your hands, I know, very considerate of me.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
@Luzifer, seriously, maybe you should start a die cast thread. There probably are many on the forum that are serious collectors as well. ;)
This next one is Christmas related so I'll put it here. I will start a collection thread very soon.

Yesterday while at Cost__co with the GF I was walking the center isle when I was about to take a short cut to the next one when in the corner of my eye I saw a stack of rectangular boxes and I thought to myself those look like the perfect die cast box shape, I hurried up and wow JACKPOT!!!! Oh yeah JACKPOT!!! 1 :18 Sports car /supercar cars, Lambos, Ferraris, Mercedes even the new C8. I quickly took out all the boxes out and picked the best ones since most boxes were a little crimped. I heard that in the US people would buy die cast at cost__co but this is the first time to my knowledge up here they ever offered them in Canada! I was so hyped up I must of looked like a little kid amazed at the toys! Even though I love my C7 and have some die casts of it I don't love the C8 shape too much so I didn't buy one.

They were so cool I bought 2 exact copies of the Black Diablos, 2 Red Sian and Vision Gran Turismo. Sadly there weren't any Huracans, since it's the car I'm aiming for the most since most likely I'll buy a real one next year. I love my Christmas gifts!

To : Me!

The Diablo even has a real spare tire in the frunk! I'm going to another store this morning to see if there are any other models.

Christmas tree Christmas ornament Light Automotive lighting Holiday ornament

Shelf Shelving Retail Electric blue Technology

1 - 20 of 50 Posts