Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we approach Memorial Day weekend I want to take this opportunity to pay homage to all that soldiers that have paid the ultimate price to preserve our freedoms. It is the sacrifice of these valiant men and women that have provided the blanket of freedom we all sleep under. God Bless each and everyone of them!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My friends, I am remiss. I should have created a post for the Peace Officers Memorial Day on the 15th of May. Never too late, hell it's a war on those streets and these brave souls risked it all to hold the line. God Bless!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I am flying my Memorial Day flag as I always do on this weekend. We have so much to be thankful for because of them both, and I give my highest thanks & praise to these brave individuals.

Registered
It was a few days before the 4th of July many years ago and we had just moved into our new home. As I was out buying things new homes need, my wife was at home unpacking boxes and getting the house organized. When I drove up to the house I noticed a large American Flag hanging from the third floor windows. I thought great, my wonderful wife bought a flag and showing the spirit of Independence Day. When I asked my wife where she bought it, she said that she didn't, but found it in one of our packed boxes. At that point my heart sank. The formerly folded flag was from my grandfathers funeral that was draped over his coffin during his military burial. My wife had no idea.

In his memory as a Naval veteran, we have been hanging it exactly as my wife did many years ago.

God Bless our Military and all that serve to protect our great country.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Jetstream great story. Nice to see that there are still Patriots. The Patriotic sentiment may not be alive and well in all segments of our society but it's far from dead.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^Russ, that's the spirit! 馃嚭馃嚥馃嚭馃嚥馃嚭馃嚥

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to say both Biden and Harris are the most disgraceful pair of human(?) beings to walk this earth. What a halfhearted display of gratitude for those brave Men and Women who made the ultimate sacrifice to preserve our freedoms. What did sleazy Kamala tweet 鈥渆njoy your long weekend鈥 ???? Really then the sleazy woke liberal media sources started their damage control or more accurately their gaslighting by stating she made that comment two days before memorial day but did acknowledge the brave fallen souls on Memorial Day鈥︹.This is called playing both ends to the middle, that is, appear to pay tribute to the fallen and at the same time suck up to the brain dead 鈥渨oke鈥 culture. Despicable lowlife cowards! Absolutely disgraceful what this country has morphed into.
My deepest apologies to the fallen, all the families of the fallen and my God continue to hold you all in the hollow of his hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts