Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Its a lockdown - there are specific reasons only for being out in your car
The only people dying of covid are old people that are over weight, have diabetes, hypertension or other ailments. So why lock up everyone? Why not just lock up the old people that have health issues?

seems odd to punish everyone, especially children.

oh well
Give me liberty or give me death!

·
Registered
2006 Gallardo SE
186 Posts
pretty sure you will find plenty of young healthy people have died from it - its not that much of an issue to be in lockdown - I will leave the decisions to the people educated in this field.
I'm on the other side of Australia on the west coast, life is normal here.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
pretty sure you will find plenty of young healthy people have died from it - its not that much of an issue to be in lockdown - I will leave the decisions to the people educated in this field.
I'm on the other side of Australia on the west coast, life is normal here.
Yes and more children die from the flu and pneumonia than from covid, but we’ve never quarantined and masked them. Allowing governments to run over your liberty today, grants them to do that forever. Currently, Smoking tobacco kills more Americans annually than covid. 10% of those deaths are involuntary via second hand smoke. Yet we don’t quarantine those people that smoke, nor do we and prohibit them from traveling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts