Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am back. It has been a very long time since I have posted here but since I am on a 30 min break and I need some inspiration and motivation, I decided to scroll through my favorite car site.

What you should already know: I am in medical school, and I love lambos. I didn't go to medical school in the aim to buy a lambo and I wont buy a lambo until I have reached the zenith of my success. I will only buy it when I have became a neurosurgeon, as a trophy for my hardwork. I love them greatly though.

Presently: Medicine is hard. I wont lie, I have been studying morning noon and night. That is my life now. I usually scavenge through the internet for videos, pictures or anything to motivate me to complete my studies. I realize recently that I have not found the time to do so. The minute I say I am on a break, is the minute I drop asleep.

My girl (medical student) and I usually study together. She is a car fanatic as well (amazing characteristic). We decided to create a business. We invested about usd 150 (I know it seems small but that was what we could afford to spend at the time) in it, and the profits we made, and are still making is sufficient enough to buy grocery throughout the year. So far that is about $40 a week. I wish to expand it to something much bigger, but no ideas how to make that possible. Sometimes I wonder if it even deserves the effort since I am focusing on my medical studies.

I have 3 goals in life:

1) Become a successful neurosurgeon
2) Make a family business. Just in case my children are ever unfortunate (medical wise, etc) and can't do much work for them self or even if I passed away, there is always something paying the bills.
3) Own a collection of cars, (maybe two exotic and the rest average cars that I want to modify performance wise to my liking)

Where am I on my list.
1) I have a made it into medical school, so I will say I am merely on my way
2) I brainstorm whenever I can but I cant find something interesting enough, or original enough.
3) I own only one car, a suzuki maruti ( a very small car that I purchase. Had to park it since January of this year because I realize it was eating out the little money I have, and it was impossible to save with that occurring)

I really don't know what type of post is this. I dont know if it is a question or just filled with statement. I guess I just wanted to blow off some steam.

Enjoy your day. I have exceeded my 30 min break back to studying :wave:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest, I sell a product. But it's not the fact that I sell it gives me profit. But how I sell it. That's the most details I think I can give at the moment because I Really want to expand this later worldwide. If I ever get the funds to do so.

Hint: the idea came when I was 99 percent busy with studying for exam, and I did it (speaking about how I sell it) thinking it would make me a much less profit but instead it did the opposite.

What is your career goal in life?

·
Registered
15 Posts
To be honest, I sell a product. But it's not the fact that I sell it gives me profit. But how I sell it. That's the most details I think I can give at the moment because I Really want to expand this later worldwide. If I ever get the funds to do so.

Hint: the idea came when I was 99 percent busy with studying for exam, and I did it (speaking about how I sell it) thinking it would make me a much less profit but instead it did the opposite.

What is your career goal in life?

My career goal in life would be to become successful to the point where I can take vacations willingly, help friends and family in need and teach others to emulate my success.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My career goal in life would be to become successful to the point where I can take vacations willingly, help friends and family in need and teach others to emulate my success.

Let me know how your business goes, would love to hear about it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will. Right now though I try to focus more on my stable career goal, a doctor and think about business in my spare time. Won't be able to adjust anything on my business until after December exams though but I do have an idea in mind on how to expand. I would need trustworthy people though, and that's my worst fear that a lot of people might not be. (tried to post this already so if it double post just disregard one)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Renhard, after reading your words I realized I'm wasting time ;) I also have similar goals, except occupation. I always thought that I work hard, but now you prooved that I was completely wrong :D I really admire people like you- you work very very hard and people like you are motivation for me ;) Good luck on your journey!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you and Good luck on yours too Rozjuszony. Just remember "don't burn your bridges after you cross them." Hope you understand that saying.

·
Registered
584 Posts
This is a rare quality in life and I hope you never change. Most if not almost all of the people I know in life who've found success tends to forget where they came from, and instead of helping people they've known their whole lives they forget about them and make fun of them. Money has changed them, and they don't even realise. It really is despicable.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rozjuszony Byk and I will both try our best to make it in life. Thank you for all the great comments.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your a great role model man, I'm 20 and my goal is to be an anesthesiologist, but I've yet to make it to med school, I'm currently working on an associates degree for respiratory therapist. That's my dream though. You've really motivated me a lot though, I respect your dedication,heart and work ethic , many people lack that, I wish you the best success in your studies and your business!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts