Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to embark on trying to remove all the aftermarket and redundant alarm systems and road scanners etc installed throughout the years. The car is also still running a Clifford Blackjax system, but just wanted to know if the MED2000 is completely stand-alone system or would it be linked to the Clifford in same way?

The reason I ask, is the key fob is for the MED but it also appears to disable the Clifford.....or am I likely to be opening a can of historical worms?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a clifford remote, that also controls the MED2000 system, or so I thought.
Wonder if UK cars came with both ?
I've never seen the Blackjax box, where would it likely be located ?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its all tucked under to the far right of the dash, adjacent the bonnet pull and the siren in the front luggage area (RHD car). Im not sure Ive got all the components of the Blackjax system, as Im not sure how it would know if the car has been driven off by someone else.

Just looks a mess under there with so many aftermarket wires and splicing! :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
ok, not what I had - I had a Vodafone tracker unit (now removed)- that I have replaced with a 3rd party one
but I have a clifford remote, which seems to control the MED2000.

I presume you have the MED2000 manual ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.