Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been traveling alot, mostly to Cali and Far & Mid East so I have been on a bit of a hiatus video wise lately. Fear not, I was still on duty!

So, in the midst of Winter, Batman awakened. Had this impromptu meet with the newest addition to the Cars & Coffee Pittsburgh family, the LP 670-4 Super Veloce. Night was unusually warm so the 370z, Evo MR IX and the M6 met up for some enthusiast talk (sorry the Superleggera is off getting twin turboed).

Anyway, check out the meet and ride. Be sure to watch the entire video and stay tuned for Part II.

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
So, I have been traveling alot, mostly to Cali and Far & Mid East so I have been on a bit of a hiatus video wise lately. Fear not, I was still on duty!

So, in the midst of Winter, Batman awakened. Had this impromptu meet with the newest addition to the Cars & Coffee Pittsburgh family, the LP 670-4 Super Veloce. Night was unusually warm so the 370z, Evo MR IX and the M6 met up for some enthusiast talk (sorry the Superleggera is off getting twin turboed).

Anyway, check out the meet and ride. Be sure to watch the entire video and stay tuned for Part II.

YouTube - Matte Black Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670 Super Veloce & Co. (Part 1)

Cheers!!!
I'm staying tuned for Part II... :)

Awesome how the 670 just makes everything else seem quiet...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those cars are incredible! I can't believe there is on in the Burgh.

Who's doing your hairdryers, UR, Heffner?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts