Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contemplating taking advantage of this used car market demand and wondering what a fair price would be for a 6k '19 Perf Spyder I may do consignment and use towards the "next Perf" before things go Hybrid. I am told there will likely be one in '24 but nothing confirmed. Any comments on if/when this might be along with what current demand/price for mine would be?

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
Post up pictures and your sticker along with any other datafile or aftermarket add one. Some of us are very familiar with this car and the market and would be happy to share our thoughts and opinions.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
None of those sites list Lamborghini's.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Those sites have an abundance of Lamboghinis. Try again.

·
Registered
217 Posts
They literally all list Lamborghini.

"Next Perf" is here...STO will be delivering through 23' and then Technica will be the swan song. You won't see anything else coming before the Huracan replacement. If you're looking for something else I think you may be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Car Guru has pages of them and several HPs. I counted 19 Lamborghinis on page 1 alone

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Those sites have an abundance of Lamboghinis. Try again.
Thanks...Indeed they are. My initial "search" box listed "popular makes" and went from Kia to Land Rover and no Lambo...but down lower was alpha listing of "All Makes" where it was listed. Thanks Looks like I can get well over sticker 3 years later. Very tempting.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
I was contemplating taking advantage of this used car market demand and wondering what a fair price would be for a 6k '19 Perf Spyder I may do consignment and use towards the "next Perf" before things go Hybrid. I am told there will likely be one in '24 but nothing confirmed. Any comments on if/when this might be along with what current demand/price for mine would be?
Whatever it would have sold for pre-COVID tack on $50K and that pricing in our market would be magnanimous of you.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Thanks...Indeed they are. They initial "search" box listed "popular makes" and went from Kia to Land Rover and no Lambo...but down lower was alpha listing of "All Makes" where it was listed. Thanks Looks like I can get well over sticker 3 years later. Very tempting.
I know I had the same problem when I first tried to do a search. It is just not a good time to be a buyer.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
I know I had the same problem when I first tried to do a search. It is just not a good time to be a buyer.
Yes it is, provided you buy new at MSRP. ;)

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Yes it is, provided you buy new at MSRP. ;)
And even that is becoming a challenge with a few exceptions. My dealer told me he will never put ADM on my purchases.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
And even that is becoming a challenge with a few exceptions. My dealer told me he will never put ADM on my purchases.
That's the only way to fly.........same with the Charlotte dealership but my friend they owe you about twenty 1:18 models so, press them hard next go around. You are like the ideal customer and at very least deserve those bennies.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
That's the only way to fly.........same with the Charlotte dealership but my friend they owe you about twenty 1:18 models so, press them hard next go around. You are like the ideal customer and at very least deserve those bennies.
Having established a good relationship with you dealer pays off in the long run. I wanted to buy my last one from NB but I didn't want to create the bad vibe with my dealer. Now I see that I made the right decision.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
Having established a good relationship with you dealer pays off in the long run. I wanted to buy my last one from NB but I didn't want to create the bad vibe with my dealer. Now I see that I made the right decision.
Get those freebies next time though.......they cheaped out on you too many times.

• Haha
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
Get those freebies next time though.......they cheaped out on you too many times.
Lol, this next time I will push for those before, not after I buy the car.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Buying a Lambo from the dealership that services the Lambo and is located 1 mile from the office is key.

When the Head Service manager rides with my monthly car club it's a bonus. Nothing like a free curbside consult.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts